URGENT prayers needed.

Please pray for my husband who is very depressed and is at the moment driving somewhere while drinking. He is talking about suicide. I don’t know if he is serious but I hope to God it is just talk. God PLEASE Help him!

Praying for your husband. :gopray:

Prayers for him, and for you.

Praying for your husband…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

praying.

Oh Lord God Almighty ! look after this poor man in his depression. Protect him from the evil one. Bring light and hope back into his heart and bring him peace.
Jesus, please grant this man all the graces he needs to find help and hope.
Help his family in this scary situation as well.
Amen!

praying:gopray:

Praying to St. Dymphna for his recovery!

Oh my goodness how frightening! I will remember your husband in my rosary. Also, sending up prayers for you and your marriage. I sure hope he is okay, please take care as best as you can. God bless.

Praying to Our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and all the Guardian Angels to watch over your husband and bring him safely home :crossrc:

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Heavenly Father:

Please pray for strength and peace for this woman in her troubling and worrisome time. Please bless and protect her husband in his. Please help him recover from depression and any alcohol issues. Please bring peace to their home and their family. Just surround them with your love and mercy. Please.

Amen

:gopray:

Praying and will until you tell me to stop jules…

St. Joseph, remain with her husband, especially when his thinking is muddled for whatever reason.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, protect this family.

hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee blessed are thow amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb jesus holy mary mother of god pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen

Jules11:

I’m praying for you and your husband.

Prayerfully,

Renato

:crossrc:

Praying for your husband.

Praying for your husband :crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.