Urgent Prayers Needed

A fellow at the college where my wife and I work, who is a friend of ours and the boyfriend of one of the girls on our floor in this dorm, was in a car accident on an icy bridge over a river. He got out of the car to survey the damage, was almost hit by a truck, and jumped off the bridge to avoid getting hit. They have not found him.

Please pray for him. His name was John Paul.

Praying!

How tragic. I’ll keep John Paul and all who love him in my prayers and Masses.

Praying that they find him soon and that he’s ok.

Praying very hard that he survived!

prayer said.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be
:highprayer: :highprayer: :highprayer:

praying

I will dedicate my rosary prayer now to John Paul, and to those who are grieving over his absence. I pray that he is ok.

~~ God Bless.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :gopray:

(Please keep us posted.)

Dear Heavenly Father who seeks the lost sheep, please find this young person, and tend to his urgent need for safety. Comfort his family in this time of crisis. Please dear Mother, who loves all her children, intercede on this family’s behalf. St.Jude, help the responders.We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.