Urgent prayers needed

I am leaving for Phoenix tomorrow to pick up a grandson of mine. His mother was killed in an auto accident along with her 20 year old daughter when sideswipped by a drunk driver and knocked into oncomming traffic. The mothers name is Gail. Sho left with my sons firstborn and prevented contact with him for the last 10 years. He is now 15. He no longer has family in Phoenix and has been raised in an anything goes life style, even encouraged by his mother. We learned of this late Saturday night. Prior to this, all our attempts to find him have been blocked. My grandson is now being held by child protective services until we can be with him on Wednesday to bring him back. As much as it pains me to say it, his mother has poisioned his mind to his family here in Texas. Please pray that our meeting will go well and that sanity can come back into this childs life and that he may learn the ways of God and forget the ways of man. I baptized this child as an infant, only to have his mother pull out of our lives with nothing but hate for all we did and hate of our values. Please pray hard as it will be a long and difficult road. Please also keep the mother and her daughter by another man in prayer .
Prayers & blessings
Deacon Ed B

My prayers go out to you and your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee, blessed art though amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

May the grace of God go with you on this very difficult journey. May the Holy Spirit put the right words into your mouth. If you have any pictures from his baptism…bring them along…he may not appreciate them right away, but it may melt his saddened heart at some time later since he no longer has a mother or sister. May our Blessed Mother intercede for you as you open your home not only to a grief stricken grandson, but one that doesn’t know what the future holds. The good news even though we do not know what the future is, we do know who holds it in the palm of his hand. I will keep you in my daily prayers especially at mass tomorrow.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with you,
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus,

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners -
Now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

So very sorry for this sadness in your family’s life. Thank God that he is being given back to you and that you to have a chance to bring real love and Christian nurture into this boy’s life.

For you to have wisdom and patience-
For Grandson to see how much you love him, and that God loves him as well-

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please bless this family in their time of trial. Help this young teenager, who has not had any sense of boundary or restraint in his life so far, and who has experienced so much loss and instability in his short life, to recognize and follow the love his grandparents desire to give him. Most of all, Lord, allow him to turn to You, call him back to the life you desire for him. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Father in the name of Your beloved son, please help this boy to find healing for his grief and loss. Please help him to find some comfort in this family that he does not know. Help him to realise that they are good and loving and have his best interests at heart. Please give copious graces of understanding, empathy, and wisdom to Deacon Ed and his family regarding this young man. Please give him the grace to find and welcome You and his faith of origin.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

praying for your family

Praying for God’s strength for you and your family in the days ahead.
May God grant you guidance in your love for your grandson.

Lord, open the eyes of this child’s heart that he may see You through his loving family.
Amen.

Will be keeping all your intentions in my daily prayers.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

I will pray for you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I thank you all so much for these prayers. I am now having to start packing. I will be gone until Saturday. I will be joining all of you in prayer all this time and will keep all of you also in prayer. Here is where I will have to live my signature line, **"MY JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU. **

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Gail, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen

For her family’s healing …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.