Urgent Prayers Needed.

A woman whom I have been visiting in the palliative care ward is coming to the end of her life.Shes a wonderful woman whom I loved instantly and my heart is breaking for her.Her time is short - please pray with me confidently that our lord will be there at her moment.

Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart Therese , and never let Therese escape from It. We beg this of You by Your love which unites You to the Father and the Holy Spirit.*
Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon all mankind and especially upon Therese enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion show Therese Your mercy, that we may praise the omnipotence of Your mercy for ever and ever. Amen.*

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

Amen.

Thank You so much for praying with me!

Jesus I thank You for all that is good in this woman's life, and all that is lovable, having the fragrance of Your Spirit.
Please perfect her soul in her last days and hours and welcome her into Your eternal mercy.
Please give her soul peace,
and pour grace and consolation into the hearts of those her love her.

**I will pray.

praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you for your prayers.

I say a prayer for all the people requesting prayer.

May God hear the voices of the people in need and the people requesting the prayer and may Your healing grace be upon them all .Please Lord bless each and everyone of the people in need and all those requesting prayer.
Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer.
Through Christ our Lord.Amen.

Mother of Mercy hear the prayers of your faithful children and intercede for their needs.
Immaculate Heart of Mary
Pray for us.
Thank you most Gracious Mother of Mercy.Amen

**Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen. *

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

[quote="PeterGStanley, post:1, topic:275890"]

Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart Therese , and never let Therese escape from It. We beg this of You by Your love which unites You to the Father and the Holy Spirit.*
Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon all mankind and especially upon Therese enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion show Therese Your mercy, that we may praise the omnipotence of Your mercy for ever and ever. Amen.*

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

[/quote]

Lord, please help Therese not to let anything separate herself from you. May she be well prepared to meet you on the day you call her to new life. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.