urgent prayers needed

I just got a text from my daughter who lives in Michigan,( I am in Philadelphia)~ my four-year-old grandson just fell headfirst off a slide that is 11 feet high.

It is so hard not to be able to go to them :frowning:

Please join me in praying he will be okay.

+JMJ+

Remember O Most Gracious Vigrin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly up to Thee O Virgin of virgins my Mother. To thee I come, before Thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me.

:amen:

Lord, please look after happyseppy’s grandson. May all be well with him and may his family find comfort in your loving mercy. Heal him as needed and keep him safe from further harm. Shower this family with your love and look kindly upon them. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power and the glory,
now and forever. Amen

Almighty God, please give consolation and comfort to happyseppy in this time of distress. Comfort the family and heal her grandson from whatever injuries he incurred from this fall. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

((BIG HUGS TO YOU!!))

Sacred Heart of Jesus, Immaculate Heart of Mary, I put my trust in you for this matter.

Please keep us updated!

:console:

Remember O Most Gracious Vigrin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly up to Thee O Virgin of virgins my Mother. To thee I come, before Thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

Praying..

Lord, please look after happyseppy’s grandson. May all be well with him and may his family find comfort in your loving mercy. Heal him as needed and keep him safe from further harm. Shower this family with your love and look kindly upon them. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Remembering your grandson in my daily prayers. God bless!

I am praying right now! Let us know.

Lord please hear our prayers for this precious grandson and grant him healing.We pray he will make a full recovery.Please comfort him and his parents and grandparents and all who love and care for him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers and for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace...

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

I am praying the child will be ok. Please keep us updated

CM

Praying my heart out for your precious grandson.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, please look after happyseppy's grandson. May all be well with him and may his family find comfort in your loving mercy. Heal him as needed and keep him safe from further harm. Shower this family with your love and look kindly upon them. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.