Urgent prayers needed!!

Please friends, take a moment to offer prayers for the family of three little girls who were slain in River Falls, Wisconsin. Beaten to death by their father. It was a brutal, slow, and painful death. These poor little girls. May our Blessed King quickly pull them in with His open arms and show them what a Father’s love really is. May He hold them tight and give their souls peace. The mother is in such deep mourning and sorrow–I can’t even imagine the pain of this. Blessed Mary, you watched your Son suffer and die for our sins. You can understand this woman’s sorrow for her children.

It’s just awful. Our city is mourning for this family.

Praying my heart out for these poor, precious children. May they rest in peace and God comfort their loved ones.

That is terrible, I will keep them in my prayers.

Pax

B

What a nightmare…

They are in my prayers…

Prayers offered. What a tragedy :(

I will offer my intentions for them and their mother, and family, tonight at Mass. May God give the family comfort.

God our Father,
Your power brings us to birth,
Your providence guides our lives,
and by Your command we return to dust.

Lord, those who die still live in Your presence,
their lives change but do not end.
I pray in hope for my family,
relatives and friends,
and for all the dead known to You alone.

In company with Christ,
Who died and now lives,
may they rejoice in Your kingdom,
where all our tears are wiped away.
Unite us together again in one family,
to sing Your praise forever and ever.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

Oh my goodness how shocking and so very sad…those poor children.

Lord please grant eternal life to these three little girls taken from this life so traumatically and shockingly.Please may they be with You in Your loving arms.Please comfort all who mourn their death.Please especially be with their mother at this time Lord.May she feel Your love for her and please help her heal from this terrible pain of mourning.Lord for all this family we pray.Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Remembering this mother, father and the souls of their children in my daily prayers. God bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.