Urgent Prayers needed

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place so Mods please feel free to move this thread if im in the wrong place. My great grandmother Mamaw is in the hospital with phenomnia, the Dr.'s seem to think shes doing better and respinding well to the antibiotics, but she is 98 years old, 99 in December so of course I am very very frightened. mamaw is my hero and someone that that is my absolute heart. Please include her in your prayers.

:gopray: praying

How’s she doing?

God bless her…

kevinsgirl

Prayers.

You and your family are in my prayers. I know how difficult this can be - my Uncle, the last of my mother’s siblings, is winding down his life. We all are praying right now that he have a happy and an easy death because, after all his hard work on this earth we think he deserves one. SO of course because we think that then guess what - we are a family full of Italians and we are all nudging God…I don’t mean to sound flip, we (and Uncle) are all half smiling about this (no, wait, I’m gonna pray for THIS…oh well I am going to pray for THIS) and I guess that keeps us together, being able to laugh and smile sadly while this is going on in our midst.

May Our Lady welcome all our family members into the presence of her Most Holy Son at the appropriate time so that they may reap eternal glory.

Hi yall, thanks for the prayers. Mamaw went home from the hospital last night and made a full recovery. GOD IS GREAT! thanks for the prayers.

Tara

that is FABULOUS - ask her to pray for US!

I am praying for her.

J†M†J
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

May the Lord give her strength and bless her through this trial. Amen.

Praying

praying

Giving thanks…Deo Gratius!

Praying very hard for your Grandma.

Praying

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for you.

Jesse

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.

Praying for mawmaw :gopray2:

I will pray. My grandma is 97 and i now exactly how you feel i adore her. God bless to you and Mamaw!

The original post is over a year old, so hopefully Mamaw’s long since pulled through.

Any updates TA?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.