Urgent request for prayers, please, needed before Jul 11

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Awhile ago some of you may remember my requesting prayers for a friend, recently widowed, who was seeking to sell her house. She did sell it, thanks be to God and the help of your prayers, but now she is having some problems at the house and she wrote:

…This is an urgent prayer request regarding my house. The inspection will take place July 11th. I had air condition problems again when we were there. There was water leakage from the Air Handler in the Attic again and now water damages on ceiling below. It still is not fixed and I have paid $3500. Please pray that they will be able to find the real problem and fix it before the inspection. I know that even if the men fixing it don’t know what’s wrong Jesus does and can inform them. I trust in Jesus and His Beautiful Mother and St Joseph to help me in this. A completely new system could cost anywhere from $10k to 15K. I pray the sale will still go through and the buyers will be understanding. Thanks to all who will be so kind to pray for me…

Thanks again, for your prayers. Today’s Gospel encourages us in our intercessory prayer, for Jesus looked at the Faith of the paralytics friends and healed him. :slight_smile:

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Dear Katie,

Thanks again for your prayers. May we help our dear sister through this latest trial in her life as a widow. May the Lord continue to strengthen her Faith in, Hope in and Love for Him.

Dear Katherine,

Thanks again for continuing your prayers for my dear friend and sister in the Legion of Mary. Chris has a strong Faith and Hope and Love for God and so by His continuing Grace, may she grow even stronger through these trials. How beautiful to read Katie’s and your prayers for this recent widow! I know how grateful she is to you and all who are praying for and with her at this time.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen

Praying for your intention.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular (MariaChristi’s friend), and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Praying for this intention.
In Jesus’ Name, Dear God, please let this issue be fixed and not affect the house sale while still being a fair outcome for all involved.

Holy Mary, St. Joseph, and St. Vincent Ferrer please pray for this intention. Thank you. Amen.

Dear Tis_Bearself, pollylodges, fisherman_carl, and Katie,

Thank you all, for praying for my friend who is so recently widowed and still suffering from the grief of her husband’s sudden death. Her faith is beautiful to me as she continues to trust in the love of God and our Blessed Mother. May our prayers likewise be filled with ever growing Faith, hope and above all-- Divine Charity!

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Lord, please intervene an help this woman in need. I pray that a path of compromise will come to assist the seller and buyer in this situation. I ask this in your name, Jesus amen!

Thanks, J- Cath,

Hopefully, I’ll hear from her soon, and be able to update this thread, but for now I know she and I appreciate very much all the prayers being offered for her. Her trust is solidly in the Lord — I thank God for the strength of her Faith which shone so brightly through her acceptance of the sudden death of her husband, the difficulties with negotiating a fair price for their house, and now this new trial. May her faith continue to grow as the Lord has promised in His Word (cf James 1: 2-4).

Thanks again to all who are praying for my friend.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Thanks again, dear Katherine, for all your prayers! :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen

Thanks dear Katie – no word yet. Let us continue to pray, especially today on this First Saturday of July. Every Saturday is “Mary’s Day” for me, but First Saturdays especially call to mind our need to offer reparation for all the blasphemies committed against her.

It is so similar to First Fridays’ call to reparation to the Sacred Heart. I know that my friend who is still grieving over the sudden death of her husband told me her final movng out ot the house she and her husband shared was “bitter-sweet” for they had shared so much together there in that house, but she is like our Lady in her Faith. She knows she needs to trust God – even as Mary trusted Him when St. Joseph died, and trusted Him as she stood beneath the Cross of her Son.

How truly the Hearts of Jesus and Mary were pierced – His physically for all to see, while her heart was pierced interiorly and spiritually. My friend has been given much grace to offer all her suffering in union with those two Hearts.

Thanks again to all who are praying with us for my friend.

Thanks again, dear Katherine438, and all those who are praying for my friend. You are such faithful sisters and brothers in the Family of God! :slight_smile:

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.