URGENT REQUEST - Police officer shot

We had an HPD officer (R. Salter) shot in the face while executing a narcotics warrant. He is still alive, but the bullet is lodged behind the brain stem and they haven’t been able to get it out. My wife is friends with this man’s wife and the family is going through extreme emotional trauma as they wait to see what will happen. He remains critical at this time. Please pray that he will be able to return to his family and that this man who was willing to give his life to serve his community will not be required to do so.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Thanks for asking our prayer for him and his family.

Lord have mercy on him in this terrible injustice and injury to a man only doing his duty to protect others from drug addictions.
Help his family in their anxiety and grief at his terrible injury.
Please lay Your hands on him, Lord.

I’ll be thinking of him and his family, and praying for them.

Praying for Officer Salter and family
I will remember him at Mass tomorrow

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions today for brave police officer R. Salter, servant of your people, who was very badly injured as he carried out his duty in protecting your holy people. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with his family today and give them strength and courage founded on a strong faith in You. Please send the blessings of wisdom to the doctors, medical staff, and care givers who minister to Officer Salter so they find a way to deliver him and return him to his family. Your son Jesus can heal all things in this world - leprosy, blindness, paralysis, muteness, possessions, and even death itself. Please send the healing power of Jesus to be with Officer Salter in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help all of Officer Salter’s fellow officers to focus on their duty and remove the persons who caused this from the streets to protect your people. We often do not understand why you give us the opportunity for suffering in our lives Lord, please help Office Salter and his family to accept your will and come through this challenging and emotional time stronger as a family unit. Dear Lord, please grant the blessings of a strong hope in You to all who pray for this brave officer and please hear their prayers.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, master physician and healer of your loving people.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, in this time of great need for this person and their family, flood them with Your Healing Grace and Divine Mercy. If You so will it, Lord, guide the hands of their doctors, and allow them to find a suitable way to take care of this person and rescue their lives in this terrible time of suffering. Protect them from all complications, if You so will their life to continue, and console their family in this time of great need and suffering. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Merciful Lord, we beseech You to reveal Your mercy to this suffering servant, whose life was offered for the safety of others. Lord, You love the heart of one who will lay down their life for a friend. Look with immeasurable compassion upon this officer and sustain the life that You created for Your heavenly purpose. Graciously provide experienced doctors, nurses and technicians who will provide the care You desire, and who will reflect Your love to those around them. Out of love we ask that You strengthen the officer’s family and loved ones in their time of distress. We pray that they turn to You in prayer, as there is nothing more powerful on earth. Graciously join our prayers with those of Your Angels and Saints to form a constant petition for mercy and the healing of this officer. Let us also fervently pray for the greatly troubled soul who caused this injury, in the hope that a hardened heart will repent and come to salvation. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Amen!

Praying…

St. Michael, protect and pray for this police officer and his family.

Merciful Lord, we beseech You to reveal Your mercy to this suffering servant, whose life was offered for the safety of others. Lord, You love the heart of one who will lay down their life for a friend. Look with immeasurable compassion upon this officer and sustain the life that You created for Your heavenly purpose. Graciously provide experienced doctors, nurses and technicians who will provide the care You desire, and who will reflect Your love to those around them. Out of love we ask that You strengthen the officer’s family and loved ones in their time of distress. We pray that they turn to You in prayer, as there is nothing more powerful on earth. Graciously join our prayers with those of Your Angels and Saints to form a constant petition for mercy and the healing of this officer. Let us also fervently pray for the greatly troubled soul who caused this injury, in the hope that a hardened heart will repent and come to salvation. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying :gopray:

Lord Jesus
Heal ur Son

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

O Infant Jesus, I have recourse to You and ask You through the intercession of Your Holy Mother to help me in my need, healing of Officer Salter for I firmly believe that Your Divinity can help me.

I hope, in complete trust, to obtain Your holy grace. I love You with all my heart and with all the strength of my soul. I am truly sorry for all my sins, and beg You, O good Jesus, to give me strength to conquer them. I shall never offend You and I am ready to suffer rather than to cause You pain.

From now on I want to serve with complete faithfulness and for love of You, O Divine Child, I will love my neighbour as well as myself. Omnipotent Child, Lord Jesus, again I implore You, help me in this need of mine healing of Officer Salter.

Grant me the grace of possessing You eternally, with Mary and Joseph and of adoring You with the holy angels in Your heavenly court. Amen

(prayer by Fr. Cyril, OCD)

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions today for brave police officer R. Salter, servant of your people, who was very badly injured as he carried out his duty in protecting your holy people. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with his family today and give them strength and courage founded on a strong faith in You. Please send the blessings of wisdom to the doctors, medical staff, and care givers who minister to Officer Salter so they find a way to deliver him and return him to his family. Your son Jesus can heal all things in this world - leprosy, blindness, paralysis, muteness, possessions, and even death itself. Please send the healing power of Jesus to be with Officer Salter in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help all of Officer Salter’s fellow officers to focus on their duty and remove the persons who caused this from the streets to protect your people. We often do not understand why you give us the opportunity for suffering in our lives Lord, please help Office Salter and his family to accept your will and come through this challenging and emotional time stronger as a family unit. Dear Lord, please grant the blessings of a strong hope in You to all who pray for this brave officer and please hear their prayers.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, master physician and healer of your loving people.

Amen.

Praying for this brave man. Stay with him and defend him, Jesus, as he defended the public well being.

Praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.