Urgent Request!

A gal did some thing mean to a man I know to turn him against me and he thinks i did it, He wants my life ruined as pay back.
I am wondering if others can help me pray that David’s eyes be
opened and that he find out immediately she did the bad thing
and not me and that he accept it and not just turn a blind eye to it.
The barbaric thing is she did it because she wants his money
not his love. I pray for a apology from him.

Dianne

Dianne, I am sorry that you have such a serious burden. I ask God to comfort you.

Father, I ask Your protection for Dianne’s life, safety, well-being, and reputation.
Please reveal the deception to David so that he withdraws his blame and threats from this innocent person. Please send Your Spirit to convince David of the truth, so that he can apologise for his accusation and threats.
Father, I beg You to grant this prayer, in Jesus’ name…

Heavenly Father, hear Dianne’s petitions in accord with Your perfect will. May all parties know and seek the truth, and turn their lives toward You now and forever. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :signofcross:

Thank you I am needing all the prayers I can get rignt now.:frowning:

Dianne

Praying for your intentions!

Praying for you Dianne…

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

With thanks!

Bless you all who have prayed for me!

Lord Jesus,
Judas betrayed You because he desired money above Your Love.

Please help disturb this woman with Your grace and teach her that love is important above what anythingthat is created can offer. Please do not let this love of things to continue any longer.

It is sad the levels people will go to to get what they want even if the efforts are greater than doing it in a noble way.

Please let the truth be known in this situation and do not let Dianne to be seen as what she is fasley being made out to be. Help David with Your Spirit to not desire payback, even as if Dianne were the perpetrator.

I beg of You to bring the light of truth to this situation and to soften David’s heart that he may feel sorrow and to reconcile his relationship with Dianne!

Thank You Lord, You who are Truth and Love itself!

Amen, Amen!
+

keeping you and David in my prayers Dianna.

Thank you!

Your Welcome

Ty.

Praying for your intention.

Praying For You Diane
Grandma Glor

Thank you grandma!

Im still praying my self for a break through and would like to thank every one of you that have taken the time to pray for me. I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.