Urgent request

Hello,

I have an urgent request, a friend of mine is currently in hospital and she may have to undergo surgery to remove part of a lung. Please add your prayers to mine that if she does have to undergo this surgery that she may recover fully and that the removal may be minimal.

Thank you very much,

Fred

Father, we come before you to ask your gracious mercy for this daughter of yours. We pray for healing for her body, whether miraculous or by the miracle of medical treatment. We pray for wisdom for her doctors and thank you for their skills. We ask for peace for her heart and mind and that this trial may bring her closer to You. We thank you for her friend Fred and his concern, and ask that You comfort and strengthen him as well. We ask you for all these things, and praise you always, in Jesus Your Son.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

Father thank You for the research and skill that enables our doctors to diagnose health problems, and to treat them. Thank You for the gifts that enable surgeons to take action that will save lives, and can help to restore Fred’s friend to health. Thank You for the health carers who will assist her recovery.

We ask You Father to help the surgeon in this operation and to assist Fred’s friend in a smooth and uncomplicated recovery.
Please deepen her life of grace during this ordeal of her life.

Amen!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And Blessed is the Fruit of your womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Lord, I pray that Fred’s friend has a successful surgery and recovers quickly afterward. May she be taken under your wing and blessed with good doctors and nurses. Help her to remain strong in faith, hope, and love and never let her be separated from you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you everyone!! Apparently my friend will be released from the hospital tomorrow without having to undergo the surgery!

Praise the Lord!!! :slight_smile:

Wonderful!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion - inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us
and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair
nor become despondent,
but with great confidence
submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.