Urgently Need Prayer For Ex-Catholic Educator Who Left the Faith

I need prayer for a beautiful and wonderful person, Angela, who has left the Catholic Faith and has become a Buddhists. She was school psychologist and the head of RICA instruction for her parish. She became a Catholic when she married her husband. She divorced her husband of 20 years after he repeatedly cheated on her throughout their marriage. She has 3 grown children. She tried repeatedly to save her marriage but gave up because of his constant infidelity. He has since remarried. She is planning on returning to India to study under a guru. She teaches school children wherever she travels.

My prayer request is to pray for her return to the Catholic Church and to be delivered from the false doctrines and beliefs of the Buddhist religion.

Thank you my kind prayer warriors as this requires more then just one prayer warrior. She is such a lovely soul, I would hate to see her lost for all eternity because of her horrific experience married to her Catholic husband which turned her away from her Catholic Faith.

Blessings

Can I post a picture of her? Would that help?

Dear Father, grant lead Angela by Your hand back to your Church that she has left after a disappointing marriage. Grant her another journey back from Buddhism and greet her like the Prodigal son. In Christ’s name. Amen.

praying for your intentions. :signofcross:

May all the saints and the souls in purgatory pray to the Lord our God for Angela and her conversion back to Holy Mother Church.

Thank you for your prayer support and praying for my situation.

God Bless

Lord, please grant Angela healing, peace, understanding, wisdom, and a return to her Catholic faith. May her experience with Buddhism bring her to miss your Son Jesus, and eventually lead her back home to the Church. Amen.

Again, thank you for you prayers and intercession. I been praying that she returns to her Catholic Faith of 20 years and as head of RICA. I was mistaken in thinking she was into Buddhism but is into Hinduism.

She plans on returning to India to sit under a guru for several months in the Fall to Arunachalla probably - to sit with a teacher she respects, an Advaita Vedanta teacher (disciple of Pappaji Poonja) Pitiot to that she is to meet her son in Peru at Machu Pichua and will send a couple of months living among a native tribe teaching English.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
"For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ**

Blessings

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us form the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Glory to God,
Source of all being,
Eternal Word and Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning,
Is now and shall be forever.
Amen

Praying for Angela …

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.