Urgently need prayer for financial crises and health

We are in urgent need for prayer to help us on a financial basis. Our little store has suffered in this financial climate and we will have to close next month unless things pick up. I am completely disabled and only receive my SS and my husband is almost 60 and nothing looks promising for him. If he did get a job then we are faced with who would take care of me. I am so scared and feel so abandoned. Please accept this request with my sincere appreciation. Thank you.

I am very sorry about the situation which you have to face now. I pray for that your little store shall recover. Please dont give up hope catmorgan.

Praying…

Prayers promised. God knows how devastating the economy is and the situations we face. I’ve been unemployed for quite a while, my husband passed away and I take care of my 85 year old mother.
I’m praying for the recovery of your store and that your situation will work itself out. Know that I care.
Your friend, diane

I am praying for your prosperity.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying for you and your husband…

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God - Father God, Holy Spirit, and Lord Jesus Christ - One, Triune God, please accept the cries of Your children as we undergo such tough financial times, Lord. So many of us are having to go without health care, shelter, clothing, transportation, or other basic needs because our economy has taken such a turn for the worst. Lord, please, in Your Mercy, help this couple, in particular, to be an exception to the “rule” of recent financial destitution, if it be Your Holy Will, and allow them to stay financially afloat. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

St. Nicholas, pray for us.

Continued prayers Cat…

Many thanks to all who have offered prayers on our behalf. My heart is heavy with this burden as I toss and turn this long night. Having been sick for so long has drained my strength. Thank you again and may God continue to bless you.

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Still praying hard for you.

Thank you again. I am so down.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.