US Couple Wears Nazi Face Masks To Walmart After State Mask Mandate

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/us-couple-wears-nazi-face-masks-to-walmart-after-state-mask-mandate/ar-BB17eaDY?ocid=msedgntp

Sigh, I see you have numpties in the US too. They should have been barred at the door and asked to replace those flags with something more neutral. Once they started making obscene hand gestures staff should have just stood up and refused to serve them. I feel incredibly sorry for the young bloke serving at the till who in the video of this is serving them, store management should have stepped in a refused these two service.

2 Likes

More every day, it seems. :slightly_frowning_face:

And quite a garden variety of them! There have also been incidents of people wearing Klan hoods.

1 Like

I find it absolutely disgusting, whether the store employees agree or disagree with the policy of wearing masks they are at work and just have to go with the guidelines. Some clowns like these two walking around ‘flipping the bird’ and creating a confrontation just make the staff’s day more stressful than ever.

3 Likes

Yes, I can imagine that happening. Some wit at work yesterday had written ’ Uk dog muzzle ’ on his mask.

“Nupties”
This will be my word of the day!

2 Likes

Openly displaying something like that should be a get out of jail free card for anyone who decides to pop the user in the mouth.

“Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.” (nerd quote, btw) There are other solutions.

There is something to getting a pass, as that is one of the reasons for trial by jury. If someone was so deeply offended they could hardly help themselves, like they lost someone dear to the Nazis, it is unlikely a jury (12 out of 12) would convict them.

3 Likes

My wife’s family on one side lost a load of people to the Nazis and yet her reaction to this would be likely to ask them to leave and if they didn’t to phone the police and have them removed and inform them that was happening. She would ignore all nonsense which would likely be shouted about that making her a fascist or curtailing freedom of speech etc. etc. She’d view these two as idiots and would attempt not to descend to their level of idiocy, I’d tend to agree with that. Although as you say if someone punched them I can’t see them getting much sympathy given this behaviour.

1 Like

And give them an excuse to play victim? I wouldn’t waste a good punch for that.

3 Likes

Exactly, they are looking for that reaction and to play martyr and say they are oppressed. Mind you they are guaranteed a good punch if they walk around long enough with that on as not everyone is going to hold their cool.

1 Like

The virus has a way of exposing these numpties.

1 Like

If I’m going to hurt my hand by punching someone, it’s going to be someone worth punching. :laughing:

2 Likes

Don’t bother with these two then mate. They both look like American examples of what we call ‘chav culture’ here, loud mouths who sit on the sofa and probably claim welfare benefits of some sort while going on about the ‘foreigners’ etc. etc. etc. Yes, I’m being horribly elitist before someone chimes in with that riposte at me.

3 Likes

I think you just described a few of my cousins in stockport

Possibly naming their son Lucifer as that couple in Derby have done recently?

Oh I hadn’t seen this, that’s class. Well of a sort. My cousin is named Damian after the famous priest who nursed lepers on Molokai, unfortunately as he grew up the Omen movies became popular and he got ragged about his name all the time as I recall.

Would have needed a real sense of humour to cope with that.

As of Saturday I appear to be Jewish, well at least according to the very angry man who when asked to wear a mask started a tirade about ‘You Jews ruling the world etc. etc’. The fact it was Saturday should tell you all you need to know about the intelligence and educational level of this bloke. Laugh, I nearly did. In fairness as my first name is Marcus and appears on my name badge at work I get this insult on a regular basis and it would be no good explaining to those who do it that the name was for a long time popular in parts of Ireland and in this case was my great-grandfather’s name.

4 Likes

Exactly… they should be ignored… deny them the attention they were clearly seeking!

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.