USA: 'She thought the devil was in the kids'

‘She thought the devil was in the kids’: Mother-of-four claims evil spirits made her ‘stab-to-death 1-year-old and 2-year-old in shocking exorcism that left two older children seriously injured’

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541997/Bloodbath-mother-four-stabs-death-1-year-old-2-year-old-shocking-exorcism.html#ixzz2vozo3GLV

Oops this is old news, at the top of the page it had today’s date but the article is a couple of months old. Well, it is very sad. I had also been reading reading about the beliefs of some communities in Ghana where the people kill the disabled children or children that are inconvenient and justify their actions with the belief/claim that the child had an evil spirit.

… double post error…meant to click edit not quote…

Deplorable. Prayers for this family, for the healing of this mother, and for the souls of those two innocent children. :frowning:

Praying for all.

This is terribly sad. I have read about communities in America who kill their children by ripping them from their mother’s womb because they believed they were disabled.
We must pray that Our Lord protects all His little ones. But we must remember we are His only troops on the ground. AMDG

Very, very sad. Praying for the families…

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.