Using the word PRO-ACTIVE. Simile to “EASY?”

Or defended the faith of ABRAHAM always knowing:(OBEDIENCE and fidelity of Abraham).

SIRACH 50:27 Wise instruction, appropriate proverbs, I have written in this book, I, Jesus, son of Eleazar, son of Sirach, as they gushed forth from my heart’s understanding.

SIRACH 15:11 Say not: “It was God’s doing that I fell away”; for what he hates he does not do.
After Jesus this commandment is:
moot (moot)n. 1. Law. A hypothetical case argued by law students as an exercise. 2. An ancient English meeting, especially a representative meeting of the freemen of a shire.

GEN 1:22 and God blessed them, saying, “Be fertile, multiply, and fill the water of the seas; and let the birds multiply on the earth.”

GEN 1:28 God blessed them, saying: “Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it. Have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and all the living things that move on the earth.”

Like using ,”MATHEMATICS,” = probability theory (prob-bili-te the-re)n. The branch of mathematics that studies the likelihood of occurrence of random events in order to predict the behavior of defined systems. PROACTIVELY:
pro-ac-tive (pro-aktiv).Proactively preparing for or defending against adversity or danger. adj.precautionary, anticipatory, counteractive, preventative, preventive, proactive, prophylactic, protective.
pro-ac-tive or pro-ac-tive (pro-aktiv)adj. Acting in advance to deal with an expected difficulty; anticipatory: not reactive, but proactive steps to combat terrorism.–pro-ac’tion n. --pro-ac’tive-ly adv.

JN 16:30 Now we realize that you know everything and that you do not need to have anyone question you. Because of this we believe that you came from God."

JN 21:17 He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?” Peter was distressed that he had said to him a third time, “Do you love me?” and he said to him, “Lord, you know everything; you know that I love you.” (Jesus) said to him, "Feed my sheep.

MT 9:4 Jesus knew what they were thinking, and said, "Why do you harbor evil thoughts?

MT 12:25 But he knew what they were thinking and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and no town or house divided against itself will stand.
:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.