Using Twitter to "tweet" her abortion?

See acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-could-just-scream.html for one of the most depraved acts I've ever "EVER heard of!

What POSSIBLE justification can this woman come up with?

The reportedly said, "It's not that bad, it's not that scary, it's basically like a miscarriage. I am live tweeting my abortion on Twitter, not for a publicity stunt or attention or to justify it for myself. I am at peace with my decision."

I wonder if the BABY was at peace with her decision? :eek:

I can only pray this woman will find repentance and that the baby will be held close in Mary's arms..

Sounds agenda-driven to me. People confident with a 'private' decision don't usually broadcast it. Speaking of which, why would she talk about it, its " her body her choice ' or whatever that means. Why would she care what anyone else thinks or does, in that case.

Ah you are of course talking about Angie the Anti Theist,

Her first You Tube video after said abortion she claimed to be 'happy' about it and mocked people who were concerned for her either immediate physical health or her long term mental health. To which she responds, 'I'm fine, I'm happy see' over and over and over again. She claims that she can't take any hormonal contraception, yet took the morning after pill, that abstinence wasn't a long term option between her and her BF, and that her main concern was for her 4 year old child. The sad thing was that she claims (and this part I believe her on) is the death threats she received following the procedure. The poor girl was raised in a cult-like atmosphere, where her grandma was convinced she was possed by demons. And so we have said product now. She has thousands of fans who support her and is basking in the adulation of strangers who think she's some sort of saint. She is revelling to the point that she doesn't even see that she is ravelling at the seems. When she fades back into obscurity, maybe then she can do some serious soul searching, and hopefully take accountability in her and her son's lives so that she doesn't resort to using abortion as a contraceptive (which she claims she will again 'as a last resort')

Prayers are good, I hope they reach her,

emp

[quote="empacae, post:5, topic:189968"]
Ah you are of course talking about Angie the Anti Theist,

Her first You Tube video after said abortion she claimed to be 'happy' about it and mocked people who were concerned for her either immediate physical health or her long term mental health. To which she responds, 'I'm fine, I'm happy see' over and over and over again. She claims that she can't take any hormonal contraception, yet took the morning after pill, that abstinence wasn't a long term option between her and her BF, and that her main concern was for her 4 year old child. The sad thing was that she claims (and this part I believe her on) is the death threats she received following the procedure. The poor girl was raised in a cult-like atmosphere, where her grandma was convinced she was possed by demons. And so we have said product now. She has thousands of fans who support her and is basking in the adulation of strangers who think she's some sort of saint. She is revelling to the point that she doesn't even see that she is ravelling at the seems. When she fades back into obscurity, maybe then she can do some serious soul searching, and hopefully take accountability in her and her son's lives so that she doesn't resort to using abortion as a contraceptive (which she claims she will again 'as a last resort')

Prayers are good, I hope they reach her,

emp

[/quote]

Thanks for the additional information about this troubled soul. I doubt she would want them, but she has my prayers for her conversion.

For me, the people who threatened to kill her are worse than this woman. I hope God forgives them for their threats against her life.

I'm not sure the folks making death threats are worse, but they're certainly wrong. I don't "get" the logic of people who want to kill to show their "respect" for life. For me, at least, it's 'all or nothing". Either I respect life in ALL its forms, or I am standing on an extremely slippery ethical slope.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.