V - Anna visits the Vatican!

And up on the Visitors' spaceship, it's in danger of becoming one of those "chick" shows where three generations of women gather in their big gourmet kitchen over a bottle of wine to commiserate and share womanly wisdom on men, love, divorce, motherhood, careers, etc.

Also, I can't quite figure out how the V's reproductive process works. It seems quite complicated. Apparently they have several options requiring varying of technological intervention.

Jack! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler Alert:

(Jack got blissed in the season finale)....

[quote="ESMDHokie77, post:22, topic:227807"]
Jack! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[/quote]

Tyler didn't, shall we say, "make out" too well either! :)

I think there is still hope becuase if there is no Anna there is no bliss to keep them going so he may be jack again.

Apparently Ryan’s daughter can also do blissing - she helped out when Anna’s eyes started to bleed from the effort. But I don’t know how long the bliss lasts. For the moment, at least, Jack has become a nice coat rack and won’t be of much use in fighting the Visitors.

And poor Erica won’t be too happy when she finds out what happened to Tyler. I’d love to see her confront Anna about that little incident!

[quote="TedDC, post:25, topic:227807"]
Apparently Ryan's daughter can also do blissing - she helped out when Anna's eyes started to bleed from the effort. But I don't know how long the bliss lasts. For the moment, at least, Jack has become a nice coat rack and won't be of much use in fighting the Visitors.

And poor Erica won't be too happy when she finds out what happened to Tyler. I'd love to see her confront Anna about that little incident!

[/quote]

yeah they got rid of alot of the main characters as well if there is a season 3 fingers crosses it will be an entire new load of characters

Well one way of looking at it is that two of the side characters are about to get a lot larger roles. Which should be great!

SPOILERS

Her Boss and Co-worker at the FBI being in Project Ares and all!!

The Visitors are more fun than the humans, though poor Tyler might have changed his changed his mind about that during his last seconds with Lisa’s “twin”.

I was just watching that Brazilian talk show interview with Morena Baccarin again - I love hearing “Anna” speaking Portuguese, with her real mother in the audience.

Brazilian space aliens taking over the entire planet - that would be really cool! Carnaval would be amazing.

[quote="TedDC, post:28, topic:227807"]
The Visitors are more fun than the humans, though poor Tyler might have changed his changed his mind about that during his last seconds with Lisa's "twin".

I was just watching that Brazilian talk show interview with Morena Baccarin again - I love hearing "Anna" speaking Portuguese, with her real mother in the audience.

Brazilian space aliens taking over the entire planet - that would be really cool! Carnaval would be amazing.

[/quote]

they may be more fun but they are evil :mad:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.