Vacation!!!

Hasta la vista, amigos/as! I’m off to California for my vacation. San Luis Obispo up to Monterey and Santa Cruz! I’ll get to see Hearst Castle and the Monterey Aquarium (they let the great white shark go!:frowning: ), and about 5 of the 21 Spanish Missions! I want to say to everyone that I will remember all of my friends at Catholic Answers at the tomb of Blessed Junipero Serra, who is buried at Carmel, that all your intentions may have his good intercession and that you may be blessed. So I won’t be on for about a week, but I’ll be praying for all of you. Pray for me!

Te Vaya bien!
If you make it to Southern California, stop at the Santa Barbara Mission. This is my parish and they give tours. It has so much history and is the #1 tourist attraction in Santa Barbara. It was named after St. Barbara.

:smiley:
"Turn your face to the Light…
and the shadows will fall behind"

[quote=Kyenta]Te Vaya bien!
If you make it to Southern California, stop at the Santa Barbara Mission. This is my parish and they give tours. It has so much history and is the #1 tourist attraction in Santa Barbara. It was named after St. Barbara.

:smiley:
"Turn your face to the Light…
and the shadows will fall behind"
[/quote]

Been there! It’s beautiful. How blessed you are!

I know I am, and you are too. Pray for us and I will keep you in my prayers during your journey.

Yours in Christ,
Keyenta

Pope Benedict XVI I love you!

[quote=JKirkLVNV]Hasta la vista, amigos/as! I’m off to California for my vacation. San Luis Obispo up to Monterey and Santa Cruz! I’ll get to see Hearst Castle and the Monterey Aquarium (they let the great white shark go!:frowning: ), and about 5 of the 21 Spanish Missions! I want to say to everyone that I will remember all of my friends at Catholic Answers at the tomb of Blessed Junipero Serra, who is buried at Carmel, that all your intentions may have his good intercession and that you may be blessed. So I won’t be on for about a week, but I’ll be praying for all of you. Pray for me!
[/quote]

Enjoy, Godspeed and take some good photos.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.