Vampires vow till death do us part at wedding

I’m alternating between :eek: and :rotfl:. This is just … sigh.

"Vampires vow till death do us part at wedding
Ohio couple seals commitment with a bite at Halloween-themed ceremony

A bride and ghoul have vowed to love each other and haunt and howl at the moon together at a Halloween-themed wedding."…

Entire article here: today.msnbc.msn.com/id/33175767/ns/today-today_halloween_guide/?GT1=43001

It doesn’t matter to me what they do…

Just stay away from me.

But, aren’t vampires the undead, already dead, but still kicking? So how will that " 'til death do us part" thing work out?

:smiley:

Actually, this concept isn’t entirely new to me. One of hubby’s cousins had a Halloween wedding, which was a costume party centered around a wedding ceremony. I think both bride and groom were some type of ghoul or undead creature. Their wedding actually made the local paper in an article relating to Halloween weddings.

But, aren’t vampires the undead, already dead, but still kicking? So how will that " 'til death do us part" thing work out?

Simple- they are married till either one or both are reduced to dust, i.e. final death

no pics, that just isn’t fair :stuck_out_tongue:

Or until somebody shows shows up with a couple of wooden stakes and a hammer…

The inmates are running the asylum.

So I’, guessing roasted garlic fettucini alfredo wasn’t served at the reception…

Now if you’ll excuse me, the sun is coming up and I have to get back in the box.

Count TV von Knight the 415th.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.