Van Der Sloot Willing to Tell Where Holloway's Buried in Exchange for Transfer to Aruba

Van Der Sloot Willing to Tell Where Holloway's Buried in Exchange for Transfer to Aruba

foxnews.com/world/2010/06/11/van-der-sloot-reveal-location-holloways-remains-transferred-aruban-prison/

Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot says he'll reveal the location of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway's body if authorities transfer him from Peru's most infamous prison to a jail in Aruba, Radio Netherlands Worldwide reports Sunday.
Van der Sloot, who reportedly fears for his safety inside the infamous Miguel Castro Castro prison, said he will disclose information about Holloway's remains on condition that he be transferred to his native Aruba...

...Peruvian President Alan García said Van der Sloot will serve his prison sentence in Peru,

Thank you President Garcia you the man; you’re right he needs to stay in a Peruvian prison. :thumbsup:

From what I have heard on the news, Peruvian prisons are the worst in the world.
All it will take is $50.00 and prisoners will line up to kill him.

What a sad story..

I dont believe he will ever tell where Natalie's body is.

It pays to have your father be a judge.
I went to high school with the son of a jude. He tried to hit a teacher in the parking lot with his car with his V6 Mustang. Guess what he got as punishment.

[quote="stanmaxkolbe, post:1, topic:201828"]

foxnews.com/world/2010/06/11/van-der-sloot-reveal-location-holloways-remains-transferred-aruban-prison/

Dutch murder suspect Joran van der Sloot says he'll reveal the location of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway's body if authorities transfer him from Peru's most infamous prison to a jail in Aruba, Radio Netherlands Worldwide reports Sunday.
Van der Sloot, who reportedly fears for his safety inside the infamous Miguel Castro Castro prison, said he will disclose information about Holloway's remains on condition that he be transferred to his native Aruba...

...Peruvian President Alan García said Van der Sloot will serve his prison sentence in Peru,

[/quote]

Unfortunately he thinks that all of the media attention that the US has given him over his "secret" will translate into some leverage with the Peruvian officials.

I wonder if he will begin to understand what he has done.

[quote="stanmaxkolbe, post:2, topic:201828"]
Thank you President Garcia you the man; you’re right he needs to stay in a Peruvian prison. :thumbsup:

[/quote]

THE GOOD GUYS WIN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't think he's going to be taking too many showers in prison.Do they even have protective custody in prison in Peru?!.

[quote="Stjudeprayforus, post:3, topic:201828"]
From what I have heard on the news, Peruvian prisons are the worst in the world.
All it will take is $50.00 and prisoners will line up to kill him.

What a sad story..

I dont believe he will ever tell where Natalie's body is.

[/quote]

i believe that he will tell where natalee's body is, but will it be the truth, he changes his story all of the time. unless, they prove that what he tells them actually leads to the location of natalee's body, i don't think he should be transferred. he lies and lies and lies.

i still feel that natalee's body was dumped in the ocean and will never be recovered anyway. for her parents, beth and dave, i would love for them to have some closure and be able to locate the body of their beloved daughter.
i just don't feel that you can trust much of what joran van der sloot says.

I was at a conference on sexual predation where Beth Twitty spoke. She was passionate and well-informed. Joren Van Der Sloot's imprisonment is her tragic vindication. I shared with her a study by our non-profit on how sexual assault statistics are skewed by federal, state and local officials to give a false sense of security. Twitty said the same thing happens internationally with tourism taking precedence over safety. One vacation spot in Greece, for example, is known as rape island. The same situation exists on college campuses where campus police and administration officials create a parallel judicial universe, much like Cardinal Law and his ilk did in paying reparations as hush money to quiet victims of sexual abuse instead of prosecuting priestly perpetrators. At my alma mater, KU, a young lady disappeared on a school-sponsored trip to Costa Rica and her frantic parents were treated like buzz-killing wet blankets. The "feminist" Dean of Women was sandbagging against any potential lawsuit instead of mobilizing the school's extensive contacts in Costa Rica to help unravel the circumstances of her presumed demise. Let's pray for the conversion of all evil-doers; and if obstinant, their exile from our midst.

**Blessed Virgin Mary, pierced with a sword of sorrow that the thoughts of all may be revealed, expose all thoughts; cleansing them in the fire of love which is your Son, Jesus Christ's Sacred Heart. AMEN

WOW.

Good for Beth Twitty for going around telling people this!

God bless her.

[quote="7_Sorrows, post:7, topic:201828"]
i believe that he will tell where natalee's body is, but will it be the truth, he changes his story all of the time. unless, they prove that what he tells them actually leads to the location of natalee's body, i don't think he should be transferred. he lies and lies and lies.

i still feel that natalee's body was dumped in the ocean and will never be recovered anyway. for her parents, beth and dave, i would love for them to have some closure and be able to locate the body of their beloved daughter.

[/quote]

I think she is in the ocean too.

About 10 years ago, some friends from work and I were at a bar celebrating a great month.

We were all dancing and having fun. All of a sudden my very good friend collapsed.
She had no control over her body. Her mind was fine. She couldn't move at all.

She thought she was going to die. We called an ambulance and went to the hospital, we had no idea what happened.

She was slipped the date rape drug. Its actually a HORSE tranquilizer. The doctor at the hospital said it happens all the time. It took my friend days to recover from it.

If that is what was given to Natalie.. she wouldn't be able to do a thing. She would have drowned... fully conscious of what was happening.

the guy I was talking about - got a V8 Mustang GT for his birthday.

[quote="7_Sorrows, post:7, topic:201828"]

[/quote]

even if he does tell everyone where the body is, what difference will that make? What condition will it be in?

This just shows if you have the right connections you can get away with anything.
The law only applies to the poor.

i didn’t know it was a horse tranquilizer. no wonder the women are totally incapacitated and don’t remember much. it probably caused her to have seizures and she died. maybe he gave her two.

beth and dave are two very brave people who loved their daughter very much and have done so much to solve the mystery of that night. i hope someday they will have peace and feel like they know what happened.

if she was dumped in the ocean, i don’t think there will be much hope of any remains being recovered after this much time.

well, if the body was buried and not dumped in the ocean, beth and dave would have a chance of closure and have a feeling of “finding her” and giving natalee a proper burial
or service.

[quote="7_Sorrows, post:13, topic:201828"]
i didn't know it was a horse tranquilizer. no wonder the women are totally incapacitated and don't remember much. it probably caused her to have seizures and she died. maybe he gave her two.

beth and dave are two very brave people who loved their daughter very much and have done so much to solve the mystery of that night. i hope someday they will have peace and feel like they know what happened.

if she was dumped in the ocean, i don't think there will be much hope of any remains being recovered after this much time.

[/quote]

My friend could barely speak. If he put her in the ocean she would have been unable to do a thing.
Scariest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Joran is a liar. I feel so bad for Beth .. she will probably never know where the remains are. God bless them.

[quote="7_Sorrows, post:14, topic:201828"]
well, if the body was buried and not dumped in the ocean, beth and dave would have a chance of closure and have a feeling of "finding her" and giving natalee a proper burial
or service.

[/quote]

It won't bring her back though.
Did you see that Slot's father had a heart attack a few years ago? No wonder, the stress of covering up his kid's crimes. You think Natalee and this girl were his only vittims?

[quote="Stjudeprayforus, post:15, topic:201828"]
My friend could barely speak. If he put her in the ocean she would have been unable to do a thing.
Scariest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Joran is a liar. I feel so bad for Beth .. she will probably never know where the remains are. God bless them.

[/quote]

His father enabled him. I've seen it before. Its amazing how parents like that let their kids run rampant.
Did you ever find out who put it in her drink?
I had a friend whose drink was spiked with Ex. This happened in Dewey Beach, DE. Apparently that particular bartender has a reputation for doing that.
Luckily my friends were able to stop me from taking out my little act of revenge.
I better stop there.

Nope. We were all way too old to be in a nightclub… and had no idea this stuff went on.
The dance floor was packed and she had her drink with her… so somewhere in all the madness… someone put it in her drink.

After that happened to us, we heard of a clients daughter who was slipped the drug… she was raped and her teeth kicked in. She was left on the steps of a library…half naked with all her teeth gone. Awful.

[quote="Stjudeprayforus, post:17, topic:201828"]

Nope. We were all way too old to be in a nightclub.. and had no idea this stuff went on.
The dance floor was packed and she had her drink with her.. so somewhere in all the madness.. someone put it in her drink.

After that happened to us, we heard of a clients daughter who was slipped the drug.. she was raped and her teeth kicked in. She was left on the steps of a library...half naked with all her teeth gone. Awful.

[/quote]

Bartenders like to do that.
When I was 22, in the incident I mentioned in the last post, my friends found me outside the place waiting for the guy. I won't go into details but I had a weapon and was prepared to use it.
I'd probably be in prison if it weren't for them stopping me.

[quote="TechieJustin, post:18, topic:201828"]
Bartenders like to do that.
When I was 22, in the incident I mentioned in the last post, my friends found me outside the place waiting for the guy. I won't go into details but I had a weapon and was prepared to use it.
I'd probably be in prison if it weren't for them stopping me.

[/quote]

I am so glad they stopped you.

I never thought about the bartender. Hmm. Sounds logical... they would have the access.

[quote="Stjudeprayforus, post:19, topic:201828"]
I am so glad they stopped you.

I never thought about the bartender. Hmm. Sounds logical... they would have the access.

[/quote]

Me too. This same guy was the one I mentioned in another thread who infiltrated the local white supremacists - dead drops, messages etc.
And... I kid you not; at the time - worshipped Satan.
But, in retribution i saved his life too. That's a whole different story! Let's just say my car can his 140 and purred like a little kitty.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.