Various special intention for our kids

please offer prayer for these special intentions. if you have included these intentions in any special devotion, please let us know so that we might offers special prayers of thanksgiving.

for our oldest son: total conversion of heart to God and a shield around him in his dangerous prison job

for our second son: in gratitude for finding him. for complete healing and conversion. for acceptance of God’s astonishing mercy. for healing of various addictions/ alcohol, drugs, promiscuity

for our third son: conversion of heart toward mercy and compassion for others.

for all our children that they may love God above all things. that they may be*** invisible*** to evil doers. that they may be healthy.

for our youngest: that she may be miraculously healed of heart defects. that she may walk soon.

for our family’s desire to follow God’s call to build Nathanael Tree community.

:signofcross: Praying for your family.

Dear monicatholic,

I will remember your prayer intentions for your children tonight at the Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Chapel.

May I ask that instead of praying for me in return, that you pray for jollyoki? She’s a friend here who has a prayer thread called “Almost Homeless” and urgently needs prayer.

Thank you and I will pray for you,

~~ the phoenix

+JMJTJ+

Your family will be in my prayers.

Father, you alone know and understand all the
needs of this family. We, your humble servants
come to you now asking for your protection and shield
around all these children. Send them your special
angel to protect and comfort them. Help us to
guide our children back to you and your will Father.
AMEN

I ask God to grant your prayers for your “oldest son: total conversion of heart to God and a shield around him in his dangerous prison job.”

I ask God to grant your prayers for your second son: in gratitude for finding him. for complete healing and conversion. for acceptance of God’s astonishing mercy. for healing of various addictions/ alcohol, drugs, promiscuity

I ask God to grant your prayers for your “third son: conversion of heart toward mercy and compassion for others.”

I ask God to grant your prayers for all your “children that they may love God above all things. that they may be invisible to evil doers and that they may be healthy.”

I ask God to grant your prayers for your “youngest: that she may be miraculously healed of heart defects and that she may walk soon.”

I ask God to grant your prayers that your family “will follow God’s call to build Nathanael Tree community.”

God bless you all, Trishie

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.