Vatican Exorcist PRAYER AGAINST MALEFICE

**Prayer against Malefice

** From Greek Ritual, in book by Fr. Gabriele Amorth

God, our Lord, King of ages, All-powerful and Almighty, you who               made everything and who transform everything simply by your will;               you who changed into dew the flames of the seven-times hotter furnace               and protected and saved your three holy children:
         You are the doctor and physician of our soul. You are the salvation               of those who turn to you. I beseech you to make powerless, banish,               and drive out every diabolic power, presence, and machination; every               evil influence, malefice, or evil eye and all evil actions aimed               against me.
         Where there is envy and malice, give me an abundance of goodness,               endurance, victory, and charity. O Lord, you who love man, I beg               you to reach out your powerful hands and your most high and mighty               arms and come to my aid.
         Send your angel of peace over me, to protect me body and soul. May               he keep at bay and vanquish every evil power, every poison or malice               invoked against me by corrupt and envious people. 
         Then under the protection of your authority may I sing with gratitude, “The               Lord is my salvation; whom should I fear? I will not fear evil because               you are with me, my God, my strength, my powerful Lord, Lord of peace,               Father of all ages.”

What exactly does he mean "From Greek Ritual"?

Is he saying it's taken from a Byzantine (either Orthodox or Catholic) Euchologion?

Which edition?

It is certainly in no Orthodox devotional prayerbook I have seen (which simply means I've not seen it heretofore).

Can you be more specific?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.