Vatican to address the challenge of preserving the Catholic identity of Catholic hospitals

catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1204785.htm

catholicnewsagency.com/news/vatican-to-address-abortions-in-catholic-hospitals/

the-american-catholic.com/2012/11/26/catholic-hospitals-and-politicians-being-put-on-notice/

The first two are news articles while the third provides bit of commentary. I am unsure how accurate the commentary is, but since that blog is where I found these articles, I wanted to provide credit.

Peace,

This month November 2012, few days ago, Pope Benedict wrote an agressive letter to Obama, criticizing him of controlling and corrupting the catholic hospitals churches schools by trying to take away the freedom of religious. He told Obama he is creating a totalitarian regime for all catholics living in US. Pope congradulated Obama on his first round, because we did not know him yet, but pope did not congradulate him on his second round! democracynow.org/2012/4/27/us_nuns_face_vatican_crackdown_for
democracynow.org/2008/11/20/vatican_threatens_to_excommunicate_catholic_priest

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.