Verbally and Emotionally Abused Young Girl

Please pray for T. She is a friend of my daughter’s and her adoptive mother is very verbally and emotionally abusive towards her. I am afraid of what this is doing to the child mentally. She just turned 14 last month.

praying for the child and the mother, and for those who know of the situation to report it to the proper authority for the child’s protection. Remember, O Most gacious Virgin Mary . …

praying for the girl is one thing - but remember we are the body of christ as in the church, remember the many prayers may have been answered in the fact you have noticed the situation, you can act in an earthly way of notifying the relevant organisations etc.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear Lord, please be close to this girl and assure her of your love, and of her own worth. Please ensure that the harm that is done to her does not cause her to lose her schooling, or make bad decisions.

I also pray for her adoptive mother

Hail Mary,
Our Father,
Glory be,
St Monica, PFU
Mother Mary, please keep this young lady close as your own daughter.

I agree with the other posts. The proper authorities. childrens charities or Police should be informed.

I shall pray for T, her adoptive Mother and for all involved.

God bless you

Graham

praying.

Praying for T …

Lord, please come to the assistance of T. May her abuse come to an end and may she receive strength, healing and peace. Help her teachers or someone to put an end to the abuse. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.