Very Bad Person/Family

Hello! I need a prayer for this person & family that is being so very BAD to us for several years now. they are our neighbor. I can say it is over 20 years now that they are always make sure that they are testing our patience & they always do things that will insult us. Years for now I am always praying to God about our problem with them. The first incident, again, years ago, they are living in front of our house. what they did is, they extend their house, capturing half of the street in front of us. My mother ask them to remove it because it is blocking the road. but the father of their family yell to my Mother and throw several bad words towards us. My Mother called the police & the Captain & the authority forced them to remove it because it is against the law. to make the story short, they sell part their house and move beside it. But still, until now, they are putting some of their things in front of our house. Our new neighbor in front of us just block that side & they made their entrance on the other side because they are in corner side. They put 1 billiard table, 1 mini house, & a store with gas stove. Every night, they are very loud, my Mother got irritated again & ask them to leave, but they fight back. about 5 to 7 of them yell at my Mom & throw several painful & insulting words to her. I hold my temper to prevent the fight. At that moment, I talked to God and ask for his guidance & help about that very long problem. I almost beak down while I was praying. Very Bad is the only way I can describe them. very very bad & I am/we are suffering with it ever since. Please help me to pray for my problem. please.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace, blessed are you among women. Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. amen

Very sorry to hear about this. praying for you and the conversion of this person/family. If you like, you could pray the Green Scapular prayer daily for them (and perhaps bury the Scapular in their property or find a way to get it among their belongings, if possible).

I don’t know where you live, but are there no laws to protect property owners where you are from? Having bullies for neighbors is no laughing matter for sure and you must be careful how you manage them or they can do worse. I will pray for you of course, but some of what you are describing sounds illegal if you live in the US or Canada. I am not sure about other countries.

Peace and prayers be with you and your family.

praying for you

I’m from Philippines. Thanks for your prayer. I really need that. thanks so much.

Thank you so much.

Thank you for the prayers. Thank you.

Thanks a lot.

Thank you. God bless you. Thanks.

Pater Noster…
Ave Maria…
Gloria Patri…

:gopray2:

Thanks for the prayer. God please help me & my family…

Praying for you.
Our Father…
Hail Mary (x3)
The Memorare

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=451946

thread with links for prayer request

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Some people are simply EVIL…Some ideas: Get an Attorney who doesn’t charge until there is a recovery in your case. Contact the Sheriff to come out ASAP. Call the Building Department in your city and file a code complaint. Don’t allow these bullies to take over…Call…Call…Call…

:gopray:

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.