Very much depress

I would like to request for all your prayers we have been together for more than a year now and trying to have a baby. I have polycystic ovarian and hyperprolactemia which make it more difficult for me to get pregnant. But i know nothing is impossible with GOD. I am asking you to please pray with me to have a healthy baby soon.Thanks. Everytime i try to do tess its giving me false positive. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME:(

Very true. Nothing is impossible with God.

I’m praying for you & your intention. :gopray2:

My prayers are with you. If all else fails, the answer may very well be adoption of a beautiful* child in need of loving parents and a home filled with God’s love. I don’t know how you feel about that option but it seems to me that both you and that special child will be able to begin a wonderful journey together.* You sound like you will be a great Mom in any case. God bless you.

Prayers your way… :hug1:

Prayers promised

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Gerard.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

LORD Jesus
Protect ur Children

In Jesus’ name, His will be done. Heartfelt prayers are certainly with you.

I understand your upset. My daughter had the same problems,and now she has a 5 month old beautiful son. Over the years, I have heard people say to really relax. Easy to say,huh? But really, lean on Jesus, surrender this to Him, and wait for your prayer to be answered. God always answers prayers. It could mean you will adopt or not. It is in God’s hands.
Praying for you.

Many thanks to all those who reply I am still ungoing treatment lets pray that i will succeed on this:(

A person who I came to know, just in the nick of time, I call him my Guardian Angel.

I have suffered a terrible tragedy as my daughter last year at 17 years old became paralyzed from the chest down after a long hospital stay. Today she sits in a wheel chair and doesn’t have the normal life most kids her age have. It’s a cross God gave to my daughter and myself, as her mother I suffer even more through emotional anguish. My Guardian Angel, helped turn me and my daughter to God, to Jesus, to the Holy Spirit. He taught us to pray with more meaning, look for our blessings and give Glory to God. Every time I was depressed, lifeless, negative, blaming, he told me I let the devil in, I was letting the devil rob me of my life and my daughter’s life. He told me if I gave my problems to God, I needed to leave it there and trust He will see us through. God has different plans for different people. Ironically, his wife, suffers from the same affliction you have and cannot stay pregnant, she miscarries within the first 2 months…all the time. His wife has become very depressed and it’s strained their marriage. However, as he explains, his wife must understand perhaps it’s not God’s will for her to have children…not her own. She must accept it, and keep her ears open to what else God has in store for her. Depression is nothing more than the devil keeping us down and robbing us of any type of happiness we might have. If we allow it, it keeps snowballing until we’ve fallen way away from God…and the devil wins.

My daughter and I have to fight the devil off every day. My daughter goes through periods of ups and downs and so do I, but we tell the devil to go away and ask the Holy Spirit to fill us and take the negative thoughts away. It works!!

We must accept God’s desire and Will for Our life, not what WE WANT. And, we must have patience, lots of patience. Do not give up on praying for a child, but DO NOT get depressed, DO NOT let the devil rob you of your God given life!! Think of all the blessings you DO HAVE and what you DO HAVE, give the Glory to God!

Dear God, your daughter in Christ so desires to have a child. Please let your will be done and remember you gave Sarah and Abraham Isaac, Rebekah, Esau and Jacob, Jacob’s wife Rachel gave birth to Joseph. All these women were barren for many years. You made impossible situations, possible. Please hear the prayer of this woman! Amen!

Dear Sister,

“With man it is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible”

Our GOD is a miraculous GOD. My nephew did not have a child for over 3 years. They waited in faith and very recently they came into the family way in JESUS name.

Everything happens when GOD has destined them to happen. Wait in faith.

“Do not let your hearts be troubled, for I am with you”. Jesus is always with us. Keep smiling and praising GOD for gift he is going to give and has given you.

Praying for you.

:signofcross:

“Divine Child Emmanuel, born small and fragile, trustful in the loving arms of Mother Mary and protected by Saint Joseph, pray for her”. Amen

Praying for you and your intentions.

Many Thanks for this inspiring word, i know nothing will be possible in gods will. I will undergo another round of my treatment if this will fail, i have to undergo a laparoscopy. I hope this round will work. Thanks

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Praying!

Praying For You
Grandma Glor

Remember oh most most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto you oh virgins of virgins my mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh mother of the word incarnate, despise not my petition, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.