VERY premature baby

Jason Robert came into the world on Tuesday morning weighing 1 pound, 4 1/2 ounces (23 weeks gestation). He was born crying and pink (due, I think, to the many prayers that were already being said for him. I have been telling everyone I know (and some people I don't know) to storm heaven for my new little grandson. He had a rough time last night, but has since rebounded. Even so, he's not out of the woods. Visit picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/jKCvDOFrjVqbTpC111Ml7g?feat=directlink for a picture of his baptism yesterday in the hospital.

**What a beautiful miracle!

Jason Robert you are in my prayers!!

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!**

mark

Prayers for your little grandson. My own baby is a preemie, so I understand. :hug1:

many prayers for Max and family, he's beautiful :)

I am a nurse and used to work in NICU so I know well what Max faces. Micro-preemies are truly miraculous and will do things no one ever expects. I've seen many miracles. Hope, prayers, and more hope for Max.:signofcross:

Storming heaven with prayers for this precious child.

Thank you for posting that beautiful picture. I am praying for Jason Robert.

Praying for little Jason ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus please watch over this little baby and help him to flourish.
Please bless his family always.
Thank You, Jesus

Praying for Jason Robert. He is already a miracle and so beautiful. God Bless him!

A prayer for Jason.

Thanks to all for the prayers. By the way, notice I call him a "baby" and not a "fetus"???? Don't you think a little guy like this would be a wake-up call? :confused: He even has little fingernails and hair--he's a miniature person and he is very much loved by God (and his family).

Jason Roberts will be in my prayers.:)

Love and pray for your enemies and those who persecute you.

If the world hates you Remember that it hated me first if they persecuted me they will persecute you.

PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

EXACTLY! what I was thinking!!! 23 weeks?!?!?! Baby only cooked half way!! He truly is a miracle! Bless his little heart that God has already made so strong!!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

We will be eternally grateful for all prayers on Max's behalf. Today, his mom and dad and I prayed in front of the Blessed Sacrament, then we lit candles and prayed in front of the statues of Mary, Joseph, St. Therese of Lisieux and the Sacred Heart. Then his mom and dad went to the hospital to find he has improved and has been taken off two of his medicines. WHEW! It's going to be a looooonnnnnnggggg ride.......

Dear Friends in Christ,

Many thanks for all your prayers. Jason Robert "King Max" celebrated his birthday in heaven this morning with God the Father, God the Holy Spirit, our Lord Jesus Christ, His Blessed Mother, and all the angels and saints. During his very short time here on earth, he touched many hearts. Now he can continue to do so by interceding for us before the Throne of Grace.

My youngest daughter was born at 23 weeks and about a pound and a half. My wife had to have an emergency C-section. She was in intensive care at the Santa Rosa NICU, in San Antonio, Tx for 3 mos. The doctor, at the time of her birth, tried to prepare me for the worst. It was her job, I don’t fault her at all. She told me there was only a 50-50 chance she would survive at all and a 30% chance she would survive without serious problems. i looked that Doctor in the eye. With inspiration from the Holy Spirit, I told her that God has always loved me and my family. He would not abandoned us now. I told her to do her best, but that my child would not only survive, she would be healthy and strong. She’s 5 now. She has no lingering problems. She’s healthy, sassy, and thriving. Have faith.

Dear Friends in Christ,

Many thanks for all your prayers. Jason Robert “King Max” celebrated his birthday in heaven this morning with God the Father, God the Holy Spirit, our Lord Jesus Christ, His Blessed Mother, and all the holy angels and saints. During his very short time here on earth, he touched many hearts. Now he can continue to do so by interceding for us before the Throne of Grace.

So sorry

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.