Very scared & sick, surgery needed!

Brothers & Sisters,

I am very upset. I just talked to my GI doctor and he and my surgeon both decided I need two operations. I will be making an appt. w/surgeon shortly. Please pray that I am not in a lot of pain and that I survive these operations. I’m very afraid. Thank you.

Judi :frowning:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Praying very hard for you Judi. Hopefully the surgeries will result in your returning to good health again. God be with you.

Hi Judi,
I’m praying that all goes well with the surgeries and that you have a speedy recovery.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
AMEN

Dear Jesus, put Your arms around Judi and comfort her. Take away the fear she is feeling about these surgeries, and let everything go smoothly. Ease her pain and make her well again. Amen.

Judi, I will remember you in my prayers. :byzsoc: :hug1:

Thank you all for your very kind prayers and words. They are comforting me a great deal. I will schedule my appt. tomorrow since I am too nervous about the whole today. Thank you all again. You are in my prayers as well!

Blessings,
Judi

Take care Judi, will keep you in my prayers…

I pray for you specially my friend.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

My Sweet friend and sister in Christ, you are in my prayers!

Now remember, Jesus too suffered before calvary…so He really understands your fears and concerns…so you can let them go now and surrender in confidence in His Loving Heart, for He is holding you. Surrender your fear to Him and go into His state of peace, He is taking care of you.

Judi, we love Him because He first loved us!!!..So if you wish and pray for good things for yourself, then it means He wanted them for you FIRST!!!..All goodness comes from Him…He is first…So trust and believe that He wants your well being and all good things for you…In the correct order, He always wants all good for us first…You know that in my own trials I have gone totally brain-dead, and have even dared to say that He has abandoned me, but His mercy and Love are so GREAT, that He always brings light back into my spirit and mind…Then an inmense peace overcomes me when I surrender…I will pray for you and your family…

Almighty and Eternal God,
You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You.
Hear us for Your servant Judi,
for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health,
she may give thanks to You in Your Church.
Through Christ our Lord. :crossrc:

Dear Judi,

Please know you are in my prayers. I wanted to share this prayer with you.

*** Christ said to his loved ones: “I am with you, fear not, be not anxious.” May I be cofident that, in the trials and crosses of my life, You, O Lord, will be my constant companion. Whenever I cannot stand, You will carry me lovingly in Your arms.

May I have no dear of what may happen tomorrow. For the same eternal Father who cares for me today will take care of me tomorrow and every day of my life. You, O Lord, will either shield me from suffering or give me strentgth to bear it patiently. May I be at peace, then, and put aside all useless thoughts, anxieties, and worries. Amen."*

Hugs and prayers,

Maria1212

:gopray: for you, Judi.

may God bless you and may he look over you during this time and for your surgery, ill be praying for you :signofcross:

You are all so kind to remember me in prayer. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Surgery is tomorrow a.m., early. I’m a bit anxious. My mom & dad will be coming with me. Their Rosary beads will be just be going!

Thank you all,and you’re all in my prayers as well.

God bless and love you,
Judi

Judi, my love and prayers, Trishie

Judi, my prayers have been going up to Heaven for you, also.

Continuing in prayer for your strength and healing …

:gopray: :angel1:

Dear Judi,

You are in my prayers today. I hope your surgery was successful and I am praying for your recovery.

Sincerely,

Maria

Still praying for you, Judi.

Judi,
I pray for Godspeed in your healing…May you be washed anew and feel wonderful health again…May God send his angels in the hospital to soothe and calm any fears you might have…In Jesus Name I pray, Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.