Very Severe Storms Headed Our Way

Hi everyone. There is a rather thick band of severe thunderstorms headed my way. Could you please pray for the safety of me and all of us in Southwestern Indiana and Southern Illinois? Thank you!

Mary, pray for us

Thanks Nick.

It has already begun storming here but there is more, much more, on the way. :eek::frowning:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thanks everyone. We now have a second but less severe line coming through. In fact, I don’t even think this second line of storms is severe. The first line triggered two thunderstorm warnings that I know of. This one has yet to trigger any that I know of.

Lord, protect those living in those areas under the stormy conditions of bad weather. Protect Holly and her family and all the other people in these effected areas of the storm. Amen.

Holly, I’m glad the storm isn’t too severe for you guys!

Holy Father, grant that all who ask of your help may be helped. Provide refuge from all storms and safety for all of your servants in Christ who are, were, and ever will be, Amen.

PA is in the middle of a thunderstorm too…praying for you!:smiley:

Well everyone, I first of all want to thank all of you for your prayers the other day (regardless of whether you posted that you prayed or not). God truly does answer prayers. :extrahappy: Neither line of storms was severe in my county. It was severe in the two counties just north and northwest of here though. Thankfully, nobody was hurt that I know of.

That said, there is a chance of isolated severe storms tonight and tomorrow. Please keep praying. Thanks!

Well everyone, there is a long line of tornado watches out to the west of us and the storms are headed this way. Please pray for us.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.