Very stressed - Please pray

Hi everyone,
Please pray for me. I’m very stressed at the moment. I’ve been asked to do something next week, which is causing me a lot of stress and I’m not getting done work wise, what I need to get done because I’m so stressed. I really don’t want to do it but have to as I feel it would be rude to refuse.
Also, could you pray to St. Anthony that something that is lost and very important is found. I’m so stressed at the moment over these two things, I really need prayers.
Thank you.

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 8
The greatness of God, the dignity of man

O Lord, your name is great, for you have crowned your saints with honour and glory and placed them above all the works of your hands.

How wonderful is your name over all the earth,
O Lord, our Lord!
How exalted is your glory
above the sky!

Out of the mouths of children and infants you have brought praise,
to confound your enemies, to destroy your vengeful foes.

When I see the heavens, the work of your fingers,
the moon and stars, which you set in their place –
what is man, that you should take thought for him?
what is the son of man, that you should look after him?

You have made him but one step lower than the angels;
you have crowned him with glory and honour;
you have set him over the works of your hands.

You have put everything beneath his feet,
cattle and sheep and the beasts of the field,
the birds in the air and the fish in the sea,
whatever passes along the paths of the waters.

How wonderful is your name above all the earth,
O Lord, our Lord!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

O Lord, your name is great, for you have crowned your saints with honour and glory and placed them above all the works of your hands.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions today on behalf of our friend catherine and ask you to send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with her and to guide her as she makes choices about how to spend her precious time this coming week. Lord, please give catherine strong faith and hope in your divine providence, and help her to release all nervousness and anxiety as she makes the choices about priorities for the immediate future. Please also help her to focus on the tasks and needs at hand and to accomplish all the things you would have her do with time to spare and a sense of joy in accomplishment. Please also help her to find the courage to make difficult choices when needed and to feel at peace when she does. Please also help catherine to find her lost item that she feels anxiety over as well, dear Lord.

We pray that the discernment, reflection, and prayer you lead catherine in this week will strengthen her and give her courage going forward, O Lord.

Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions today on behalf of our friend catherine and ask you to send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with her and to guide her as she makes choices about how to spend her precious time this coming week. Lord, please give catherine strong faith and hope in your divine providence, and help her to release all nervousness and anxiety as she makes the choices about priorities for the immediate future. Please also help her to focus on the tasks and needs at hand and to accomplish all the things you would have her do with time to spare and a sense of joy in accomplishment. Please also help her to find the courage to make difficult choices when needed and to feel at peace when she does. Please also help catherine to find her lost item that she feels anxiety over as well, dear Lord.

We pray that the discernment, reflection, and prayer you lead catherine in this week will strengthen her and give her courage going forward, O Lord.

Amen.

Praying that Jesus relieves you of your anxiety and all goes well …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Lord, please help Catherine to create within herself the strategies and confidence that will help her to face and accomplish her work and this added responsibility with peace and creativity. Thank Yoy, Lord
Catherine’s Angel, please help her to find the lost item. Thank you

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Continued prayers for your intentions….

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Praying hard that the Lord may alleviate your stress…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us. And after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, o Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Continued prayers for your intentions….

For your intentions

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Lord, please help Catherine to create within herself the strategies and confidence that will help her to face and accomplish her work and this added responsibility with peace and creativity. Thank You, Lord
Catherine’s Angel, please help her to find the lost item. Thank you

AMEN!!!

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought Thy intercession,
was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;
to Thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in Thy clemency, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Thank you so much to everyone for all of your prayers. The thing that was lost was found!! :slight_smile:
However the thing that I was asked to do that is causing me so much stress, well I’ve just been let down by someone who was supposed to be doing it with me. Please continue to pray that this situation is resolved. I have so many things to work on it would really benefit me if I could not do this thing.
Many thanks,
Catherine

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.