Victorian Govt trying to pass Abortion Bill... TODAY!

Hi everyone,

I’ve just had a sms from a friend saying that the Victorian Govt here in Australia are trying to pass a bill today to legalise Abortion.

I cannot confirm this myself, but I think we need to pray against this regardless…

God Bless.

Stephen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I do not know whether to be sad :frowning: or happy :slight_smile: of facing the same with brothers (happy that we are TOGETHER in the same). My country -Slovakia -is going the same way… Not now but in the next week (15-21.9.2008 -I do not know the day)

FATHER! You know me. What the price you want I pay to help? You know it’s thorn for me and my siblings in YOU.
Mary -pray with us…
Father -this is NOT in my hands -please open your hands of mercy. Educate our hearts to love -even through this… But don’t allow slaughters of the smalls. Neither australian nor slovakian

What a beautiful pray:

Father I ask the same as my brother/sister Mailos and Romans12, for the end to abortion in Australia, Slovakia, here in the USA and all of the world. I ask this through Your son our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Mary Queen of Heaven please pray for us.

O Holy Spirit come to the aid of those in leadership roles to guide them to do what is pleasing to God the Father. Amen

praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.