Video: "10,000 on the Streets of Liverpool with the Blessed Sacrament." Procession of the Eucharist in Liverpool, England, During Great Meeting of Celebration of the Eucharist

“A major moment in the life of the English and Welsh Church will take place from September 7-9,” the British Catholic publication, “Catholic Herald” had said. Catholic “people will process behind the Blessed Sacrament through Liverpool’s streets, passing cocktail bars, cafes, a university and a recently closed Masonic hall. The procession will circle back to Liverpool’s Metropolitan Cathedral, where Benediction will be given from the top of the steps.”
(From an article at http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2018/08/30/adoremus-is-a-landmark-event/ )

John Lennon said the Beatles were bigger than Jesus -
I don’t think so !

Nah it’s Anfield for me

Very nicely done. I was happy for their turnout, despite the rain.

Lovely singing in the YouTube video. Processions are very moving. :green_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.