VIDEO: Donald Trump on Hillary Clinton: 'She's Killed Hundreds of Thousands of People with Her Stupidity'

VIDEO: Donald Trump on Hillary Clinton: ‘She’s Killed Hundreds of Thousands of People with Her Stupidity’**

He polled 10 points behind Texas Sen. Ted Cruz in a new poll from Bloomberg Politics and the Des Moines Register – but it’s clear the billionaire businessman is not going down without a fight.

Trump took aim at Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton – who is also beating him at the polls, according to another survey from NBC and the Wall Street Journal – during a Fox News Sunday interview, claiming she “killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity” with the decisions she made as secretary of state.

Also pointing the finger at President Barack Obama, Trump blasted the duo’s foreign policy decisions in Africa and the Middle East.

“She is the one that caused all this problem with her stupid policies,” he said of Clinton. “You look at what she did with Libya, what she did with Syria. Look at Egypt, what happened with Egypt, a total mess.”

“She was truly – if not the – one of the worst secretaries of state in the history of the country,” he added. “She talks about me being dangerous. She’s killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity.”

When asked to clarify his statements by a stunned Chris Wallace, Trump replied simply, “The Middle East is a total disaster for her.”

people.com/article/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-killed-thousands-people

Hard to give credibility to the guy who has destroyed the GOP and has virtually handed the keys to the White House to Ms. Clinton:shrug:

haha…I still think he’s on her payroll, and has been since the beginning. :wink:

Hard to argue with Trump on this one. Obama and Clinton’s snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in the Middle East will go down in history as a failure on par with the Munich agreement, and that’s probably the best case scenario.

Hard to give credibility to a statement from someone who I don’t recall say anything positive about the GOP but may indeed, support the pro-abortion party.

haha… ditto, and probably a streak that slights Americans as well.

While Hillary certainly has been front and centre in the inept policies of the Obama administration in regards to North Africa and the Middle East, it is simply bad rhetoric to blame her for the hundreds of thousands of deaths there.

The blame for those deaths lies squarely on the shoulders of the Islamists and thugs like Assad. These are the war criminals

I sort of have to agree. I mean that’s my gut feeling in this. I don’t know. Otherwise he just seems too unreal.

So the messenger is attacked but with articles reporting everything Carson and Trump said; this is just carrying that on. But I see, attack the messenger not the message.

Libya, etc. has become a big mess over there and really, that started with the Arab spring in 2011; not much blame can be laid before that date.

I absolutely agree but must say that I like the comment that she killed.people.with her stupidity

Well if we are going to that the real person to blame.here is Bush for taking Saddam out. Saddam had all those people under control. As always for.getting his noses where it doesn’t belong he left the world.with a bigger problem.than.Saddam Hussein.

MODERATOR NOTICE

The charity level on this thread needs to improve

Victory in the Middle East? There is no such thing.

The region has been at war for 1400 years. Bush’s irresponsible incursion to find non-existent WMD did nothing but stir the flames.

As backed by his partner in crime, at the time, Tony Blair.

theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/25/tony-blair-is-right-without-the-iraq-war-there-would-be-no-isis

Tony Blair is right: without the Iraq war there would be no Islamic State

*Until now, Blair had refused to link the two, insisting instead in the lead-up to the war that sending western troops would deny jihadis an arena and prevent Saddam Hussein from using them as proxies in his standoff with the west.

The 12 years since have constantly disproved both claims. Within six months of British troops landing in Iraq, the SAS was sent to Baghdad’s western outskirts to attack jihadis who had taken up residence in Ramadi. Back then, they were a mob of foreigners and Iraqis who fed off a broad Sunni discontent fuelled by the invasion; a serendipitous vanguard that not long afterwards organised into al-Qaida in Iraq, then the Islamic State of Iraq and, since mid-2013, Isis.

A senior Isis commander has told the Guardian that without the Camp Bucca facility in southern Iraq, in which he and most of the senior leadership were at one point detained, there would be no Isis today. “It made it all, it built our ideology,” he told the Guardian last December, “We could never have all got together like this in Baghdad, or anywhere else,” he said. “It would have been impossibly dangerous. Here, we were not only safe, but we were only a few hundred metres away from the entire al-Qaida leadership.”

In Baghdad on Sunday, Jihad Mohanned, a Sunni resident from the west of the city, said Blair’s acknowledgment was “so obvious it’s surprising he bothered to speak”.

He added: “It really isn’t possible to come to any other conclusion. Without the invasion, we would not have Isis. It’s crystal clear.”*

I think Obama and Clinton are the only ones to blame for the fuse lit on the powder keg in 2011. Part of Obama’s plan to transform the world -
not just America. She was a poor Secretary of State. Even Huma said she was confused a lot of the time.

To blame Bush for hundreds of thousands of death that happened after his presidency is to continue to play the same mindless partisan politics that I had already objected to.

As opposed to pretending that overthrowing governments and promoting democracy in a region run by dictators and monarchs has no lasting consequences?

I’d say the people of the region are quite capable of revolution without the United States.

That is a leading question that continues on the partisanship that I have been pointing out, but otherwise completely misses the theme of my two posts here.

To repeat, the ones who are responsible for the hundreds of thousands of deaths that Trump is talking about are the ones that actually killed the hundreds of thousands.
This is ISIS. This is Assad.

Agree or disagree with the policy of the Bushes, or the Clintons, or Obama, the fact remains that none of these presidents are responsible for the killing.

The strongmen and the Islamist terrorists are the ones that are the killers.

That may be so but acquiescing to the Arab Spring certainly did not seem to bright to do.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.