Video of RNC Teleprompter Showing Results of Scripted Voting Before Voting Finished

Here is primary source proof: youtube.com/watch?v=SJ_ylYNbAlY

Go to the 1:40 mark.

if you read the teleprompter it reads that if the “nos” have it they should cue to option two…

Its even worse than I thought. I saw a secret script of the Democrat convention and I already know the results!!! Dont read anyone if you dont want me to spoil it for you.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The script says Obama will be nominated!

If you think the Democrats are any different, then you probably still believe your High School Civics teacher!:rolleyes:

Conventions now are carefully scripted and general pre-decided events. They all make me long for the days of a good old floor fight.

Boring.

John

Yep and can we all stop calling them Conventions? Conventions are where the party holds intra-party debates and bargains for a Presidential nominee…those are long gone. They are ceremonies now.

3 day infomercials

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.