Video - Reform or Revolt: The Mass of Paul VI

Here’s a great video I found on Youtube that concerns the two valid Roman Rites of the Mass. It’s unbiased and educational. It’s divided in 2 parts, and each part is about 45 minutes long. It starts with showing parts of a Low Mass, and then parts of a Pauline Mass.

Excerpt: “The doctrine of the Church is essentially unchangeable; hence a dead language, which is subject to no change as to the meaning of its expressions, is far better calculated to preserve is unchangeably than modern languages which are perpetually varying.”

The second part is in the sidebar.

youtube.com/watch?v=lxx1ZRMpfk8

Watch it and let me know what you think!

Hi Ace,

This is a duplicate thread of one that was just closed by a moderator. Forum rules do not permit reposting a thread after moderator action. This one may be closed as well.

I see that the closed one is temporary, though, so maybe wait a day or so and see if you can reactivate it with a new post. :slight_smile:

The other thread has been re-opened. See Reform or Revolt

Joe Monahan

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.