Videos: Fr. William Casey

I found these videos on You Tube from Fr. William Casey. This is a GREAT priest!! He gave a talk for a men’s conference that I attended a few weeks ago. It was a great talk about marriage and I have become inspired by his talks.

Has anyone else ever listened to him? Do you have any other resources from him that I could listen to or watch? I am trying to listen to more spiritual talks during lent.

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y2Vz-qe8PY

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y2Vz-qe8PY

I don’t have any other resources for you, but THANKS for the Youtube links. I saw Fr. Casey and some of his brother priests at the Marian conference in St Louis a couple of years ago. He is fabulous. I think I saw an Advent or Lenten series by him on EWTN, so you might check out their website.

He was spot on with his talk on marriage at the men’s conference that I attended. I saw 3/4 of the first night of his Lenten mission and have the others set to DVR. I am excited to watch the few that I have recorded already.

The St. Joseph Communications website sells many of Fr. William Casey’s CD’s and DVD’s. I also just became acquainted with him and find him wonderfully inspirational.
Some of his CD’s cost only $3 at St. Joseph’s and I have played a couple of them and
the quality is excellent, so I recommend it.

www.stjoe.com

Peace be to you, and God bless you richly through Our Blessed Mother.

Mary Ellen

Sorry, the link I entered is incorrect. I guess you will have to search for St. Joseph Communications online. The definitely have a website.

Mary Ellen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.