Viewing Asian Horror movies on line

Being very scrupulous, I am now fretting over the fact that I viewed three Asian Horror Movies (don’t know if they can be bought here) - they are on the website: www.asian-horror-movies.com and it is a legitimate website that shows only Asian movies. Some have been taken off the website due to copyright issues so I believe they are legally on the site. And I think international law re: copyright is not the same as in the US and that is why the site is legal. Anyone care to check the site for me and let me know what you think?

Here is a disclaimer from another website that I am interested in viewing Asian movies.:

MySoju.com is absolutly legal and contain only links to other sites on the Internet : ( megavideo.com, dailymotion.com, myspace.com, ouou.com, stage6.com, tudou.com, crunchyroll.com, veoh.com, youku.com, youtube.com and many others… ) We do not host or upload any video, films, media files ( avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp ), MySoju.com is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.

If you believe your copyrighted content is showing on MySoju.com, please take your DMCA take down notices directly to the video websites that are hosting your files.

Friends of MySoju: The Daily Kimchi, ShenYuePop, Fan Queen, KoreanDrama.org

What do you think?
thanks
maryann

I sounds like you didn’t know that there may be an issue until after the fact, so you should be fine. That being said, if you have experience with these sites and have a gut feeling that there maybe something, that is a bit more questionable.

Generally speaking, you already know if you know.

They replied to my question and said that as far as they know, if you don’t download, it is okay. These movies are asian horror and not readily available in the US for purchase.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.