Violent abuse victims asks for prayer

“Want me to post a prayer request on Catholic Answers Forum?” [After recent AA attempt after overnight in jail and continued turmoil.]

“To be more aware, understanding, humble, and less stressed out. Calm my brain, my mind, stop my mind from racing, from overthinking things. That’s why I can’t remember stuff I know. I can’t even think because I overthink all this other stuff I have no control over. I’ve been praying to God for this. I need to pray about it more. Help me quit overthinking things.”

[Watching murder re-enactment on tv.] “O Jeez. That brings back memories. Getting hit over the d… head with a pistol…This black guy came up to me and I thought he was just out for a walk but he was after me, telling me to give me my car keys. I said, ‘No, dude, go get your own car. That’s all I got.’ So he started beating me down with a pistol. Mom said she could see my skull. Creeps me out that she could pull back the skin and see my skull…” An interior voice told her she wouldn’t die, and she took the gun away from the carjacker and turned it on him after it misfired when he tried to shoot her. God has His hand on this lady. Let’s help her accept God’s pardon and peace.

As a child, this thirty-something was raped and beaten by a step-father. She attended Midnight Mass at Christmas, her last time in church, and walked out when the sermon included forgiving. Please pray mightily for this person and all who are victims of trauma.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed by Thy name. Thy kingdom, come. Thy will, be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptaiton but deliver us from the Evil One. AMEN

Jesus please help this young woman to recover from the effects of all the physical and emotional abuse she has suffered. Please heal her mind, heart, and soul.
Please help her to forgive, for the health of her own spirit.
Help her to find the peace of mind, heart, and soul that she needs.

Mother Mary please pray for your much-abused daughter.

Lord, please heal your suffering daughter. Please teach her to forgive so she can be forgiven her sins. Please grant her strength, peace, courage and the deepest faith. Please grant her surrender and holy abandonment. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Heal her, Father, we ask in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus

Loving God please help this young woman to recover from the effects of all the physical and emotional abuse she has suffered. Please heal her mind, heart, and soul.
Please help her to forgive, for the health of her own spirit.
Help her to find the peace of mind, heart, and soul that she needs.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Holy Saint Joan, compassionate to the sick and wounded,
who, while on earth, nursed so many back to health, hear me.
You who wished to see no one injured or in discomfort,
pray for her and guide her through this difficult time.
Daughter of God, wounded many times in battle,
I petition you for healing of body, mind, soul, and spirit,
so that she may be better able to serve God in whatever capacity He wishes.
Intercede for her please.
Help her to remain strong and be healed physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Amen.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit
Amen.
:signofcross:

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen:gopray:

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Prayers continued for her.

I arise today with God’s strength to pilot me,
God’s might to uphold me,
God’s wisdom to guide me,
God’s eye to watch over me,
God’s ear to hear me,
God’s word to speak for me,
God’s hand to gaurd me,
God’s way to lie before me,
God’s shield to protect me,
God’s host to deliver me –
against snares of devils,
against temptations and vices,
agianst evil inclinations of nature,
against everyone who shall wish me ill,
afar and near,
alone and in a crowd.

Holy Saint Joan, compassionate to the sick and wounded,
who, while on earth, nursed so many back to health, hear me.
You who wished to see no one injured or in discomfort,
pray for her and guide her through this difficult time.
Daughter of God, wounded many times in battle,
I petition you for healing of body, mind, soul, and spirit,
so that she may be better able to serve God in whatever capacity He wishes.
Intercede for her please.
Help her to remain strong and be healed physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Amen.
:crossrc::gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.