Visions, voices, bad memories, sick images ive seen and evil thoughts and bad things ive said and done i have had that are burned in my brain

what is a good prayer to forget the past about all these bad things i think about ? thank you - kevin.

Have you talked to a priest about this? You also ask here:

saint-mike.org/qa/sw/default.asp

You are in my prayer.

Kevin, I beg the Lord to help you in every way you need. I ask Jesus to embrace you and heal you, dear man.

Prayerfully, Trishie

Praying for you.

thank you guys, is there a prayer or prayers that i can say myself to him. i am ready to say it and mean it with all my heart:shrug:

thank you dear woman.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]****[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]***[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ†**********[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]
***[FONT=Book Antiqua]
[FONT=Georgia]May I suggest you just pray from your heart while in His Presence (Tabernacle or Adoration Chapel); and repeat JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU during times of trial.

You will be in my prayers for your healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praying for you, use this prayer also when having thoughts or temptations and need the help of a strong intercessor.

***Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen. ***

And also…

***The Prayer of St Francis

Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.

Amen. ***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.