Visitation Sisters, Part 1 of 2

I seen this video and I just had to tell you all.

part1 youtube.com/watch?v=rRSN9KyPWsg&feature=related

part2 youtube.com/watch?v=T46OjI8_3YM&feature=related

God bless these sisters! Pray for vocations†

God bless you for sharing these videos Brandee...Are you still discerning with the Carmelites or Visitation Order?

I considered the Visitation Order in Snellville, GA. as well. However, my whole being, heart, and soul belongs to Carmelite.

Visitation Sisters of Tyringham, Massachusetts

vistyr.org/

Thanks for posting the videos-I watched them both! I've been to their website a number of times, through the Institute for Religious Life site.

I think most people know who frequent CAF that Rosalind Moss has been living in the Tyringham Visitation for nearly a year, learning about the religious life before beginning her community in St. Louis.

I've made a retreat at the Philadelphia Visitation myself-it was in May 1998. Rather interesting, living in a convent....:)

[quote="goforgoal, post:3, topic:196468"]
God bless you for sharing these videos Brandee...Are you still discerning with the Carmelites or Visitation Order?

I considered the Visitation Order in Snellville, GA. as well. However, my whole being, heart, and soul belongs to Carmelite.

Visitation Sisters of Tyringham, Massachusetts

vistyr.org/

[/quote]

I am still discerning with the Carmelites but I may want to try dateing a little bit but I may try thats maybe im not saying I want to, just to see if anyone comes my way.

Brandee, I’m praying for you.

Prayer to Know the Will of God

Lord, what is Your will that I do? I am completely open to Your plan for me. I desire to live only in You and to be guided by You forever. Grant that Your holy wll may be carried out perfectly in me.

~~ St. Jane Frances de Chantal (1572-1641)

from 2heartsnetwork.org/willofGod.htm

Prayer that God will speak inwardly

Speak, O Lord, for Your servant is listening. I say, Your servant, because at last I am such. I am Your servant and I want to be; I want to walk in Your way all the days and nights of my life.

Fill me with a spirit to understand what Your holy plans are for me. And reduce my desires to the single desire to understand Your sublime truths.

Speak, in order to console my anxious soul. Speak, in order to lead it to repentance. Speak, so that Your glory, thus more exalted, will grow eternally. Amen.

from [2heartsnetwork.org/willofGod.htm](http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/willofGod.htm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for Vocations

Lord, You told us that "The harvest indeed is great but the laborers are few. Pray, therefore, the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into His fields." We ask You to strengthen us as we follow the vocation to which You have called us. We pray particularly for those called to serve as priests, sisters, brothers, and deacons:

Those whom You have called,
Those You are calling now, 
Those You will call in the future.

May they be open and responsive to the call of serving Your people. We ask this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

[2heartsnetwork.org/clerics.htm](http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/clerics.htm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Prayer for Vocations**

Heaven Father
bless your Church
with an abundance of holy
and zealous priests,
deacons, brothers
and sisters.
Give to those
you have called
to the married state,
and those you have chosen
to live as single persons
in the world,
the special graces
that their lives require.
From us all
in the likeness of your Son,
so that in Him, with Him
and through Him
we may love your more deeply
and serve you more faithfully,
always and everywhere.
With Mary, we ask you this
through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

(that is what the attachment is)

God bless,
goforgoal

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.