Visited the seminary today

So, today was the day at the seminary where we had Evening Prayer and a cookout and got to tour the seminary and meet all the seminarians. I felt so at home and at peace at the seminary. I don't know what it was, but I knew that I would be really happy being there. The guys were really nice, and it was just a wonderful experience. I want to go back!

I'm happy for you! May God bless and guide you on your quest to serve Him. :)

Congratulations!

I want to visit the seminary of my diocese SO BAD. :D

[quote="CatholicZ09, post:1, topic:250892"]
So, today was the day at the seminary where we had Evening Prayer and a cookout and got to tour the seminary and meet all the seminarians. I felt so at home and at peace at the seminary. I don't know what it was, but I knew that I would be really happy being there. The guys were really nice, and it was just a wonderful experience. I want to go back!

[/quote]

Good for you. You will be in my prayers. I am so glad that things are going well. You still going to log on the forum every now and then and let us know how things are going?

God bless.

[quote="Little_One0307, post:5, topic:250892"]
Good for you. You will be in my prayers. I am so glad that things are going well. You still going to log on the forum every now and then and let us know how things are going?

God bless.

[/quote]

I still am two years off, so yes! But when that time comes, I will.

Another thing that I liked about the cookout was the turnout of men that showed up. They are all persuing a religious/priesthood vocation, and it looked very promising. I know that the vocations director and bishop were thrilled to see us!

I hope to be heading up to Denver this September or November for a retreat that our seminary does. I want to go sooo bad!

[quote="JL2011, post:4, topic:250892"]
I want to visit the seminary of my diocese SO BAD. :D

[/quote]

Ask your parish priest or the diocese vocations director. Seminaries usually have open house times where you can visit.

[quote="pablope, post:9, topic:250892"]
Ask your parish priest or the diocese vocations director. Seminaries usually have open house times where you can visit.

[/quote]

I would do that if it were possible for me right now...

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.