Visual Aids

I guess this isn’t really an apologetics post, so I am sorry if I chose the wrong spot.

I am looking for Biblical visual aids. I am visual learner and I love seeing things in charts or with pictures to help reinforce what I learn. I have several study bibles and I love the material but I would really like something independent that I could use with all my bibles. Thanks!

Seriously? No replies yet? Come on, there has got to be someone out there who can help us visual learners!

I think most of us get used to plain text in our study of the faith. The only thing I can think of that is visual are those kids Bible story books. It might help if you had more specific idea what information you are looking for in visual form. One thing I like to do is look up all the proper nouns in the text. When a Bible book’s author mentions a certain place, I look it up and see where it is in the world. There are probably some maps online that could help for this. I don’t know what other visual aids would be useful though.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.