Vive la Difference---Acknowledging, Accepting and Appreciating That Men and Women Are Different (an article)

Many marriage partners think such differences will just go away--and when they do not, anger and resentment follow, this writer says. Husband and wife should realize that God made them different for a reason, he remarks, and that they can learn from each other.
see blog.adw.org/2011/08/vive-la-difference-discovering-accepting-and-appreciating-that-men-and-women-are-different-2/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=vive-la-difference-discovering-accepting-and-appreciating-that-men-and-and-women-are-different-2

AMEN.

My sweetheart and I have fully embraced our differences from day one. he has a closet full of boxes, and I a ball of twine, and we want to keep it that way. We're both pretty sterotypical people in terms of gender roles, and we wouldn't want it aaany other way

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.