Vocation

Please pray for me I am making arrangements for a visit to a religious community, the Sisters of St Rita in Racine WI. They are an Augustinian community. I will be going in September or October but I ask for prayers now that nothing prohibits my going. The sisters know that I have bipolar disorder and they are the only community I have found that will accept me as I am. The last time I attempted to visit a community I passed out and our relationship unraveled. This means so much to me that God is not shuting the door on my vocation. Please pray that all goes smoothly. (I’ll pick up my cross after I enter–If it be God’s will.)

Praying that you can discern and accept your vocation and God’s will for your life. :crossrc:

God be with you.

We need more good Sisters!

Paul

+JMJTJ+

Praise God!

*** You will be in my prayers as you discern the Lord’s call for your life.***
May He go before you and be with you.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

:signofcross:

Prayers promised for your vocation!

I’m delighted! I was aware that you were on this quest and having difficulty in finding a Regilious Order willing to welcome you, so I’m thrilled for you that the Sisters of St Rita in Racine are willing to consider you.

Jesus please go with her to her interviews at the Community and make sure she remains calm and joyfully peaceful. Help her to continue in this peace as her place with the Sisters is assessed and lead her surely to her eventual final Profession! Please help her to practice calm and trust as she awaits the time granted for her to visit the Sisters.
Holy Spirit please inspire her in all things and keep our prayers with her.

A hug! Trishie

Prayers promised

Praying to St. Dymphna to assist you in your quest!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.