Voter fraud: California man finds 83 ballots stacked outside his home

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html

I guess were back to the “He can’t win, so it must be rigged” theories.

So while this may be the work of an individual instead of the “conspiracy” or the illuminati; 83 ballots, just “miss-printed?”

That’s like saying "Checks Unlimited,“Vistaprint,” “WalMart Checks,” etc… miss-printed duplicate orders for 83 different people, changed the address on the orders to 1313 Cemetery Lane, woodlawn, CA. Possible, maybe; however, most likely, highly improbable without someone’s help.

How many more of these “isolated” events have occurred in California and other states that have gone undetected? We’ve seen several articles now from other states about voter registration fraud and now at least one confirmed event of potential ballot fraud. It doesn’t take much to swing the electoral college vote - only a simple majority in most states, with winner take all. :frowning:

We as a nation should expect better from our government when it comes to certifying the eligibility of a person to vote and how to obtain that vote.

How did you come to that conclusion from the link? :confused: Are you saying they didn’t find a stack of ballots to people that don’t exist? Do you honestly think there is no voter fraud?

Not sure where you are trying to go with this.

And all of us should be ok with one citizen=one vote!!! Both sides…

:thumbsup:

But there are some who seem to be ok with it if it favors their side. :frowning:

The way itvgoes this election will not miss any possible scandal…:o

Voter fraud *is *rigging. The question is why would anyone need to cheat in a presidential election in California in this day and age?

I don’t get your comment. Do you mean we should only be for one citizen=one vote if it favors our side, whichever that is? I mean it should be LAW if it’s not already… for both sides. I don’t mind who wins if it is a truly fair election. If my guy looses I just hang my head and say a prayer and then lift up my head and praise God for his goodness…

What I mean is that there are some who are ok with voter fraud if it favors their candidate.

And here’s Obama encouraging illegal aliens to vote:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/criminal-president-obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-vote-promises-no-repercussions-video/

Liberal playbook: deny problems, everything is OK - you’re just a racist bigot and conspiracy theorist, here’s beyonce on stage with Hillary!

Why Petra you’re a genius! :newidea: :thumbsup: :smiley:

Here’s the direct YouTube with the entire interview and discussion on Fox
The interview starts around 1:40
youtube.com/watch?v=qV7szoIsMxA

(Interviewer) Many of the Millennials dreamers, undocumented citizens, and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country, are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us?

**(Obama) **Not true, and the reason is; first of all, when you vote - you are a citizen yourself and there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over and people start investigating etc… the sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.

When did the mere act of voting confer citizenship upon an illegal, undocumented, person? Wow, I guess the people I know that paid a lot of money, spent years studying our country’s laws, applied for Naturalization, and took the test wasted all of their time and money… just go vote - no worries, :ehh: :eek:

and just for those that would like to hear this interview from other various sources… because we know this is just a conspiracy…
google.com/webhp?hl=en#newwindow=1&hl=en&tbm=vid&q=obama+OK+for+illegal+immigrants+vote

We should expect, and deserve, more from our government than this.

Wisconsin Recount Gets the Green Light

Woah. Those are some serious charges. Let’s not and say we didn’t. :nope:

Obama does not say on this video what you claim he says. He is just commenting on the connection between voter roles and immigration enforcement. It is the pundant who makes the claim that this amounts to encouraging illegal voting.

(Interviewer) Many of the Millennials dreamers, undocumented citizens, and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country, are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us?

(Obama) Not true, and the reason is; first of all, when you vote - you are a citizen yourself and there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over and people start investigating etc… the sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.

First of all, they are not citizens. Maybe one day they will have a path to citizenship, but not now.

The groups of people mentioned cannot vote. Simple.

All Obama had to say was they are not eligible to vote at this time.

That was not the question that was asked. The question was about my family being investigated by immigration authorities if I vote.

Z, thanks. I thought I grabbed the entire video at my link.

Exactly.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.