Voyeur charges dropped against photographer at Lincoln Memorial

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/voyeur-charges-dropped-against-upskirt-photographer-at-lincoln-memorial/2014/10/09/7dc90eac-4ff5-11e4-aa5e-7153e466a02d_story.html

So women have no expectation of privacy of having a sex pervert taking photos up their skirts?

I think I’ll E-Mail Bill O’Reilly as he takes these idiotic judges to task.

Wow. This is sick. I don’t understand how he could get away with something like that.

The judge described the man’s behavior as “repellent and disturbing.” However she also wrote that the women had positioned themselves in ways that made their intimate areas visible to any other passerby.

“There is no evidence Mr. Cleveland positioned his camera in any way or employed photographic techniques or illumination, so as to capture images that were not already on public display,” McKenna wrote in her ruling.

It reminds me of a true film I saw about some town in America where a man placed cameras into a couple’s home, their bedroom and bathroom. There was no law to stop him.

Scary!

I think people need to be more aware of such wardrobe malfunctions in the cell phone camera era.

I suppose though somewhere down the line, people actually want that kind of attention. :rolleyes:

That, of course, gets into the arena of scandal. :yup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.