Waiting for the call

Dear Friends:

After nearly one year of unemployment, I may have an opportunity. I survived the first interview! I will be invited for a second interview in the next couple weeks. Words cannot begin to express how much I want this job. If our Lord will grant me this blessing, I will be so relieved. I ask for your kind prayers that I will interview well and be offered this job.

Bless you!

Tom

Jesus I implore You to obtain this second interview and the job for Tom.
What can we say to You?
Just that we hope and trust in You, and please grant this prayer.
Thank You, Jesus

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Jesus, please hear our prayers for Tom and grant him employment.

I, pray that Tom will find a job that will be good for his soul and good for his family.

St joseph, please pray for Tom with us.

Praying!

Praying that you get the job ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

You are wonderful people!! Thank you so very very much!

Wishing you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving!

God bless all,

Tom

Lord, please bless Tom with this job, if it is a good job for his soul. He really could use the money to support himself and has been unemployed for a whole year already. I pray that this is the right job for him and that he interviews excellently. Be with him helping him answer his questions from his interviewer and shine brightly though his personality. Please help him obtain this job, Lord, if it is the best job for him at the present and will not be an obstacle to his soul. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Jesus I implore You to obtain this second interview and the job for Tom.
I hope and trust in You, that You will please grant this prayer.
Thank You, Jesus

dear friend,
Just saw this thread a few minutes ago, praying hard....

Saint Joseph, we pray to you for those who are out of work, for those who want to earn their living or support their families.

You who are the patron of workers; grant that unemployment may vanish from our ranks; that all those who are ready to work may put their strength and abilities in serving their fellowmen and earn a just salary.

You are the patron of families; do not let those who have children to support and raise lack the necessary means. Have pity on our brothers and sisters held down in unemployment and poverty because of sickness or social disorders. Help our political leaders and captains of industry find new and just solutions. May each and every one have the joy of contributing, according to his abilities, to the common prosperity by an honorable livelihood. Grant that we may all share together in the abundant goods God has given us and that we may help underprivileged countries. Amen.

prayerbook.com/Devotions/Joseph/sjunempl.htm

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Lifting you in prayer, Tom.

Peace,
Kathleen

Praying hard for your success.

Praying very hard for you Tom that you get the job.

*** Saint Joseph, we pray to you for those who are out of work, for those who want to earn their living or support their families.

You who are the patron of workers; grant that unemployment may vanish from our ranks; that all those who are ready to work may put their strength and abilities in serving their fellowmen and earn a just salary.

You are the patron of families; do not let those who have children to support and raise lack the necessary means. Have pity on our brothers and sisters held down in unemployment and poverty because of sickness or social disorders. Help our political leaders and captains of industry find new and just solutions. May each and every one have the joy of contributing, according to his abilities, to the common prosperity by an honorable livelihood. Grant that we may all share together in the abundant goods God has given us and that we may help underprivileged countries. Amen.

prayerbook.com/Devotions/Joseph/sjunempl.htm*

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

Still waiting!! And still very greatful for your prayers and support. Hopefully I'll get something scheduled this week. A Christmas new job would be a blessing!! God bless you all!!

Tom

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

*** Praying hard…
Saint Joseph, we pray to you for those who are out of work, for those who want to earn their living or support their families.

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

*** Praying hard…

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

• Praying hard.... Saint Joseph, we pray to you for those who are out of work, for those who want to earn their living or support their families.

prayerbook.com/Devotions/Joseph/sjunempl.htm

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

Adding prayers for the intercession of Servant of God Father Nelson Baker for your needs/intentions... *

*** Praying hard…

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

Adding prayers for the intercession of Servant of God Father Nelson Baker for your needs/intentions…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.