Waiting to receive Matrimony Sacrament

God bless you and Warm Greetings from Malaysia, I am Ms Philo Arua from Papua New Guinea in the South Pacific, married to Chinese Malaysian with four sons(15,13,4,2yrs), My husband is Baptist however I have been following my own religion Catholic since I got married in 1991 to date. I have been a Catholic since childhood. My father was a Cathechist and basically was the most wonderful God fearing man I ever knew. Very committed in gathering groups of village people and teaching them how to pray the HOLY ROSARY and DIVINE MERCY prayers. These prayers are the two most powerful prayers I have ever come across in my life as a Catholic. Catholic has strict doctrines but I found it was for the good of the church here on earth to establish those doctrines. Good on you. Also I have witnessed tough critics from other church believers on MOTHER MARY.

I have been struggling because I have many unanswered questions.

1. My children’s father and I have been together since 1991 as living together, had sex before marriage and had our four sons however I am not satisfied spiritually/physically and emotionally because of NO MARRIAGE VOWS or rather GOD has not blessed our relationship as true husband and wife. Because he is of another denomination, he objects to my catholic doctrines so I made an effort to attend church service in the morning with him and in the afternoon attend my church which I have great belief. So I have doing this honour of respecting my husband as the HEAD in the family and still keep my own belief.

2. I have not received HOLY Communion since 1991 honestly. I have cried a few times and really I felt at times I wanted to give up but I said to myself I will wait patiently for that time. It has been tough seeing other married couples receive communion while I sat in silence crying.

3. My husband is willing to marry me in my church so I can keep my belief however he does not want to convert. So there will be two ceremonies, first in his church and then mine (Catholic) so I get to keep my belief. What are your suggestions?

This year October 21 will be our 17yrs of living together physically. We are not soul mates yet…Please help me by means of your prayers. I have not given up yet because I see good signs ahead, I am been positive that I will be married and that God will unite our souls together and bless us.

Awaiting your reply.

I will be praying for you to begin receiving communion again and that your marraige will become a true Catholic marraige.

God bless you!

Dear Ms Philo, thank you for trusting the thoughts and wishes of your heart to us. Here in the Prayer Intentions forum, we will pray for God’s blessing and God’s wishes for you and your family. We ask God to help you to resolve your questions…with the advice of your priest. I can see that life has been complicated and difficult.

Heavenly Father, please send the Holy Spirit into the hearts and minds of Ms Philo and her partner. Please heal their difficulties.Guide them to Your will and help them always to live in your love. We ask this, in Jesus’ name.

God bless you, Trishie

Prayers promised

praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

MY prayers are with you.
grandma glor

+JMJTJ+

Praying for God’s greatest blessings to be poured out upon your marriage and family.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/grichocds/MISCELLANEOUS/me.jpg

Dear Lord, thank you for the blessing of this marriage. Thank you for the faithfulness of your daughter though she has been away from your Eucharistic table. You are good and merciful and we thank you in advance for your prescence in their lives. Amen

Praying for your return to full communion in the Church.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are thou among woman
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you and your family.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.