Waiting

Please continue to keep this couple in your prayers. They see the doctor again this week.
We are paying very hard that he will give them good news. We will also kepe others in our prayers, as each of us needs guidance/help at some point in our lives.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
Blessed art though amongst women
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Prayer for us sinners, now and
at the hour of death.
Amen

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

Hail, Mary! Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN.

United in prayer…

Hail, Mary! Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
Blessed art though amongst women
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus
Prayer for us sinners, now and
at the hour of death.
Amen

Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Thank you to all who have this couple in your prayers.Please continue to prayer for them, as they have a 20% chance that this may happen. Please ask Mary to intercede on their behalf.

Hail, Mary ! Full of grace,
The Lord is with you;
Blessed are thou among women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of they Womb Jesus,
Holy Mary, Mother of God.
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death
AmenRosary Novena

(pray the following prayer for nine consecutive days
along with a Rosary)

My dearest Mother Mary, behold me, your child, in prayer at your feet. Accept this Holy Rosary, which I offer you in accordance with your requests at Fatima, as a proof of my tender love for you, for the intentions of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, in atonement for the offenses committed against your Immaculate Heart, and for this special favor which I earnestly request in my Rosary Novena: (mention your request)

I beg you to present my petition to your Divine Son. If you will pray for me, I cannot be refused. I know, dearest Mother, that you want me to seek God’s holy Will concerning my request. If what I ask for should not be granted, pray that I may receive that which will be of greater benefit to my soul.

I offer you this spiritual “Bouquet of Roses” because I love you. I put all my confidence in you since your prayers before God are most powerful. For the greater glory of God and for the sake of Jesus, your loving Son, hear and grant my prayer. Sweet Heart of Mary, pray for me.

Continued prayers for this couple

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Dear Lord please give this couple hope as they wait for the doctor’s news. Please give them all the graces they need, now and at that time.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for this couples needs…Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, be with these people through their medical trials and suffering. Allow what they wait for to be good news, if You so will it, Lord. Console them in the perfection of Your Will for them. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.